• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B Signups - No Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAFIA B - NO THEME
Welcome to the second mafia in the lettered Mafia series! I'll be your moderator for this game, Zenox!

I know I have a poor reputation in Mafia, but I am going to be taking this game 100% seriously. I have been dreaming of hosting my own game and have been thinking of this game for quite awhile. I have thrown a large number of my own ideas into this game, and I hope none of you are frightened away by me moderating. If you're still not convinced, I'll keep my posts in limited numbers, so you won't be hearing from me very often.

Anyway, this Games theme is no theme! That's right, this is standard Mafia goodness. I found that all themes I tried were limiting the roles I wanted to include, so this will be standard gangster mafia theme. The game will take place in a city ruined by crime, where a crime organization is attempting to leech the town of its resources, then get rid of all witnesses. I hope you enjoy this game as much as I will!

This game will need 21-25 players. I cannot say this enough, please do not be frightened to sign up due to me moderating, I'm going to be 100% serious moderating this.

1. Elfen
2. Jedizora
3. Soldier of Link
4. Justeazy
5. Josh
6. Djinn
7. Illmatic
8. Austin
9. Kybyrian
10. Go_Dark_Link
11. TreeHuggerPanda
12. TheGreen
13. Raindrop14
14. Big Octo
15. Gonzo
16. Kemp the Goron
17. Arkvoodle
18. Axle the Beast
19. Viral Maze
20. Linkdude74
21. Keyshe
(22).
(23).
(24).
(25).

We can have any number more than 21, and any number less than 25. I have special roles that may not make it into the game, depending on how many players decide to play. This game may contain vanilla roles, but they will be in very low numbers, maybe even 0 depending on how many play.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Alright, I'll sign up. I've never played a no-themed Mafia, but seeing as how you said you're going to include many new roles, I'm excited to play.

Let's do this.

Oh, probably should let you know.

MODKILL RULES:

You must post three times per day, and must make one vote. If you retract that vote by the end of the day, it still counts. So long as you vote at all during the day.

I will be less hesitant on modkills, as I am in no way a fan of replacements. Replacements will only be provided Day 1. Any time after will result in a modkill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom