• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B: No Theme - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
Yes that may be true... but how often is their fake claim in the same format as our claim?

FOS: Josh, Big Octo
But how can we still be exactly sure? It looks like I'm turned around again, I think there's still a chance that Justeazy is scum, and now that I see you're thinking otherwise from everyone else, I'm sure there's something scummy about you.

Vote: Justeazy

FoS: Gonzo

Austin

Austin
But how can we still be exactly sure? It looks like I'm turned around again, I think there's still a chance that Justeazy is scum, and now that I see you're thinking otherwise from everyone else, I'm sure there's something scummy about you.

You are all over the place, bro. First you're convinced Justeazy is scum, and you vote. Then you're convinced that he isn't, and not only do you unvote, you claim to be suspicious of most of the people still voting for Justeazy. Now you've changed your vote AGAIN, and you're pointing the FoS at the person who convinced you to change your vote. You seem nervous as hell, and it's not really helping you out in my eyes. Again, giant friggin' FoS on Big Octo

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I'm looking into Big Octo a little bit. I have never played with you, so I don't know what to make out of your behavior towards the evidence against Justeazy, but it's just... scummy...

So you agree with the evidence against Justeazy...

Actually, this sounds very convincing. It doesn't seem like bandwagoning anymore.

And then you quickly back off when Gonzo /attacks/ you, which implies that you agree with him.

Convincing statement?? How much more convincing do you need?? He claimed (plus he was the first to claim, so the only way he could know the format was if it came from his pm) and it looks legit, or atleast it would to a true citizen. A speed lynch on Justeazy would be a waste of a day and a waste of a lynch. Lets look towards those who are trying to push for his lynch more heavily than others.

That reinforces it a little more.

Unvote: Justeazy

IGMEOY: The majority of the Justeazy voters.

But this pretty much sealed the deal for me:

This implies that you agreeing with both parties, which is a peacemaker attitude. Peacemakers are almost always scum, therefore:
unvote
Vote: Big Octo

Big Octo

=^)
You and Austin are both going out the stereotypical way: "Oh, he's all over the place! He keeps changing his vote! Scum!!!!!" All because you aren't using much tactic now.

Nicole

luke is my wife
You and Austin are both going out the stereotypical way: "Oh, he's all over the place! He keeps changing his vote! Scum!!!!!" All because you aren't using much tactic now.

What you don't seem to understand is that flip-flopping votes ans being incredibly inconsistent is scum behavior. You thought everyone was suspicious who voted for Justeazy, but then, and completely out of the blue I might add, you thought Justeazy was scum again. Justeazy seemed like a locked lynch, perhaps you wanted to get a vote on him so it didn't seem like you were still defending him. That's a newbie scum mistake.

FoS: Big Octo

I personally find you to be the next most suspicious fellow here, but seeing as I'm almost positive Justeazy is scum, I don't plan on retracting my vote yet.

Big Octo

=^)
I really hope that wasn't your defense.
It wasn't. There's more to it: You're looking out for anyone that seems to have "strange," meaning that you're taking this way out to protect yourself. I've seen much more "strange" activity, so you're just looking off a strange "slip-up." If this gets any more serious, I'll really bring out a stronger defense.

lol.... Honestly I don't have much behind my vote against Viral (well other than I am suspicious on everyone who is pressing against Justeazy).

Unvote
Vote: Big Octo

Djinn

and Tonic

Accusing your accusers never comes off any good in most opinions as well, it is also a typical scummy tactic. I would suggest you not really attempt it unless you actually have something substantial to use against them.

But I will add that your back and forth voting does appear to be very odd to me as well.

Austin

Austin
It wasn't. There's more to it: You're looking out for anyone that seems to have "strange," meaning that you're taking this way out to protect yourself. I've seen much more "strange" activity, so you're just looking off a strange "slip-up." If this gets any more serious, I'll really bring out a stronger defense.
Other than Justeazy, I haven't seen anything remotely as "strange" or suspicious as you. Also, the phrase "slip-up" doesn't go far enough to describe your actions. It's more reminiscent of a loud and frantic epileptic seizure.

Big Octo

=^)
Other than Justeazy, I haven't seen anything remotely as "strange" or suspicious as you. Also, the phrase "slip-up" doesn't go far enough to describe your actions. It's more reminiscent of a loud and frantic epileptic seizure.
I still think this is one of the most stereotypical things you can ever do in a game of Mafia. Because you still aren't convinced, I might as well go ahead and roleclaim:

I am a Citizen Vigilante, and I am your one of your greatest assets. That is, if you're not scum.

Austin

Austin
I still think this is one of the most stereotypical things you can ever do in a game of Mafia. Because you still aren't convinced, I might as well go ahead and roleclaim:

I am a Citizen Vigilante, and I am your one of your greatest assets. That is, if you're not scum.
I'm still not entirely convinced. Your behavior can easily be chalked up to inexperience, but it doesn't take you off my personal radar. As I said earlier, Justeazy is pretty much a safe bet, so he's a better candidate for a lynch today.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule

This only strengthens my vote, tbh.

Also, the phrase "slip-up" doesn't go far enough to describe your actions. It's more reminiscent of a loud and frantic epileptic seizure.

Well said, Pajama Department, well said.
15968%20-%20Octavia%20animated%20artist%3Amihaaaa%20clapping%20clopplauding%20gif%20reaction_image%20reaction_ponies.gif

I don't believe this claim. This is me being picky on the wording of the sentence, but it says "a Citizen Vigiliante" which implies that you aren't entirely sure on your role. Plus, it's risky to claim such a big role at Day 1. We don't even know if there's a doctor/bodyguard role in this game yet, so obviously, your chances of survival tonight are lower.

My vote stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom