• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B: No Theme - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAFIA B - NO THEME
A city is ruined by crime. Will you stop the slaughter of a town, or be the victim of it?​

RULES
1. Revealing your role in any form outside of this thread is considered cheating. The game is all about figuring out who everyone is based on the information the thread presents, not information you find outside of the game.
2. For those of you mods, posting outside of the day period is against the rules. Granted it's a simple mistake, just hope that you don't do it. The thread will be locked during the night, so non-moderators don't really have to worry about it.
3. Voting will be as follows: VOTE: Player, UNVOTE Please put this on a separate line to make it simpler on me.
4. Revealing any information you may have after you have died is cheating, and may put you on the Lettered Mafia Ban list. Seriously, don't.
5. Do not edit your posts, or delete them. Wyatt and I are good buddies, I could ask him to check if anyone edited their posts. You will be out without question if we catch you.
6. Evidence from on-going mafia games that are not Mafia B is against the rules. This isn't ZD wide, we just don't want our games broken thanks to another player using information from numbered mafia. We've had problems in the past, just don't do it.
7. Roleclaiming is A-OK in my book. Just make sure to paraphrase your role description, should the need arise. If you copy/paste it, I won't be happy.
8. Deadlines are flexible. If you request a longer or shorter day, I'll call a vote. If 1/3 of those alive agree, then it will be done.
9. Modkills will be handed out. Replacements will be minimal. I am not a fan of replacements, as the only time I have legitimately died was thanks to the fact that I replaced someone. If you post 3 posts a day, and make one vote (Whether you stay on that vote or not, it doesn't matter) a day, you'll be safe.

I really hope I don't have to refer anyone to the Mafia Beginner's Guide. Just in case I do, there it is.

The sound of the city is quiet this night. The local government is collapsing, businesses are being bought out and houses are being foreclosed. But one group still walks the streets. They head down to the local Police Station and cause quite a scene assassinating the Chief of Police. This was their battle cry. Their message to the rest of the town. They are coming for them.

The town wasn't ready for it. This group began to slaughter off innocent townspeople and those remaining faithful to the city's law. Slowly, a resistance to them was formed. The group learned of this and decided to try a new method of eliminating them.

They disguised themselves as normal townspeople. They are hidden amongst you. You have decided to kill off one person each day, so as to prevent inevitable chaos a free-for-all would cause. The lynch is decided based on votes made during the day. Once a majority consensus is made, or day nears an end, the lynch will occur.

However, there are some that also hide amongst you. Their alignment is for no one. This small organization merely hopes to make it out of this chaos and hope they can continue their petty crime on their own.

THE LIVING
Big Octo
Soldier of Link
TheGreen
TreeHuggerPanda
Jedizora
Elfen
Axle the Beast
Djinn
Keyshe
Arkvoodle
Raindrop14
Go_Dark_Link
Illmatic
Justeazy
Austin
Linkdude74
Viral Maze
Kybyrian
Josh
Gonzo
Kemp the Goron

DAY 1 BEGINS

Day ends August 31st at 9:00 PM MST. Majority lynch calls for 11 votes.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Just a small note, but since we're all townies, and this is a Mafia-themed (aka, no-theme) game, shouldn't this all be taking place in a town instead of a city?

Anyway, VOTE: Djinn.

Good luck everyone.

Kybyrian

Just a small note, but since we're all townies, and this is a Mafia-themed (aka, no-theme) game, shouldn't this all be taking place in a town instead of a city?

Good luck everyone.

Calling it right here, you're scum. We'll see why later. =)

Unvote
Vote: Justeazy

Nicole

luke is my wife
Vote: Kybyrian

Also.

Good luck everyone.

wtf

Good luck everyone.

Damn, that was quick.

Vote:Justeazy

Easiest scum find ever.

Kybyrian

JUSTEAZY IS SCUM

Justeazy said:

Justeazy clearly doesn't have a Citizen role PM. The Town, renamed to Citizens in this game as designated via role PM is the term used instead of townies. You did not know this, therefore you have a non-Citizen aligned PM. Don't feed me bullcrap about forgetting or just not reading your role PM. Townies is a common term for the good guys, but you are clearly expressing that you think they are named townies in this game, and that's wrong. What you didn't know was that they weren't named townies.

Austin

Austin
That's pretty damn convincing.

VOTE: Justeazy

Just for now, at least. I'd like to see him defend himself first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom