• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Appreciation Thread

I actually wanted to appreciate @Frozen Chosen

I think you're really stepping up your game lately!!! Keep it up, I've seen you playing with tons of effort these past few games and your moves have been played out nicely (esp when you're scumhunting D: ). Way to go, froyo

I really appreciate that. It means a lot coming from a great player like you.

I said this on the thread, but good job @Justac00lguy. You really saved the town for catching Sooshi and leading the discussion forward.

@Eduarda Your input is always invaluable. Your iso on me lead to JC's suspicion, even though I wasn't Mafia.

@Johnny Sooshi You got me real good with that fake claim. Did you block me that night?

@Mido @Shroom You guys did a great job replacing and helping town get the victory. Your activity made the game a lot more enjoyable at the end.

@DekuNut Thanks for getting Pendio at the end! Had you been hitting him with items?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@Johnny Sooshi you fooled me with your fake claim in Smash Bros. Whenever I think about it, I get amazed because you were thrown right into confirmed town so quickly (especially by me). You would seriously have slipped through the whole entire game and won it for the Mafia, if it wasn't for JC. It was only because of one player in that whole game that you were outed. Served as a huge wake up call to me, to take claims with a grain of salt xD

@Johnny Sooshi You got me real good with that fake claim. Did you block me that night?

We blocked Frozen that night. Cause of what Eduarda said I claimed because I didn't want to get ****ed over. The slip up worked in my favor, something I decided to play off of.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Actually Fro, I didn't get a single item all game. It was just my role.

Anyways.
@Jamie thank you for such an amazing game. Way different from normal games, in a good way, and that's what we need to avoid game fatigue.

@Pendio and @Johnny Sooshi thank you for showing that fake claiming isn't dead, and keeping us on our toes in future games. How we fell for those, the world may never know.

@Justac00lguy good eye on catching that first fake claim. You saved the towns bacon right there.

@Eduarda good playing, particularly for a third party member. Why'd you claim your real alignment again? It obviously wouldn't have saved you, but it was an interesting choice. All around good play though.

And thanks to everyone else who played Smash Mafia 2. It was a blast.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Eduarda good playing, particularly for a third party member. Why'd you claim your real alignment again? It obviously wouldn't have saved you, but it was an interesting choice. All around good play though.
Thank you ^^
My role was obviously third party, especially since I thought I had a powerful night attack, which was later cleared up. And I thought that there was no SK, so I could help make sense of the night scenes if I claimed my alignment. I haven't seen a game where a third party claimed their alignment so tbh I wasn't expecting so much mistrust o.o

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Thank you ^^
My role was obviously third party, especially since I thought I had a powerful night attack, which was later cleared up. And I thought that there was no SK, so I could help make sense of the night scenes if I claimed my alignment. I haven't seen a game where a third party claimed their alignment so tbh I wasn't expecting so much mistrust o.o
You literally told us "I'm not town" lol

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I would like to thank my esteemed friends, peers, and allies for seeing it in their hearts to offer me this second chance. I will attempt not to let you all down... fingers crossed

D

Deleted member 14134

Forgot to mention mafia in my blog so.

@Jamie Thank you for introducing me to Mafia. Because of that I met someone who I now consider a very close friend and have reached out and gotten to know a lot of other forumers who play mafia better. It really has made it worth coming back to this site and while I get emotionally invested in the games, sometimes to a fault, I have grown to love the game and hope to keep playing for years to come. Thanks for the advice you gave me and for helping me become a better player. You were a hell of a scum hunter and deserved to get as far as you did in the champions game. Also sorry (but not really) for trying to bus you so damn hard in the Pokemon game. Still don't know how you survived that and made everyone but your last scumbud not want to kill you kek. I remember one game sitting across from a table from you at Mcdonalds in silence having a conversation in the game thread on our phones since we couldn't talk about it in real life until you said "this is gay, lets go home."

Also thanks for starting the mafia discord server as it's really let me connect with some of you on here.

This section won't be the same without you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Like Bok, I forgot to mention mafia in my blog as well but think it's really fitting to talk about it here.

I pretty much associate mafia with @Jamie. When I first joined this site, I wasn't sure about sticking around. In fact, I actually doubted that I would. But then I saw the mafia section and decided to give it a try. That's what hooked me and kept me coming back here. Jamie seemed like the mafia person here to me. He was so welcoming when I decided to join in a game, and I think that's one of the things that really drew me to wanting to be friends with him at first. He was a big part of why I continued to join games, and I'm so thankful for that because it led to me getting to 'meet' him and become friends. And also led to me meeting another person who I consider to be one of the closest friends I've ever had. I had a great time watching him play in the championship game, and don't think that anyone could've represented us as well as he did.

One of my favorite mafia memories is from the Pokemon crossover game. It was getting close to eod, and Jamie, Bok, and myself were all kinda **** posting, waiting for the day to end. I believe it was around that time that Jamie also tagged me and told me to defend him. I actually did so, because by that time they had me convinced he was town. Then when the game ended and I learned he was scum I said that I couldn't believe he actually asked me to post his defense for him. I found it ballsy and hilarious. Jamie always said that he thought I threw that game. I didn't, he and Bok just had me completely fooled. So much to the point that I was incredibly shocked when the game ended and it was revealed they were the last two scum. Maybe he's right and I did have a little bit of bias that I might not have had if it had been someone else. But I really think that the two of them were an unstoppable team that was just too good to figure out. They absolutely deserved that win, and I couldn't even be upset that I kinda caused the town to lose.

I wish I had gotten the chance to be scum with you Jamie. I think we could've been a pretty good team. I'll miss playing in games with you. You challenged me to become a better player and I hope I can keep that going in your honor.

I have been using this site's guides while playing through the Zelda titles with my kids for a year and only just realized y'all have a Werewolf community.

Sup @The Sun Fan I will never forget United Nations mash :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom