• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

Xinnamin said:
Well one of the two kills was blocked. If that was Ark, then it was likely the Mafia roleblocker. Jedi's death then would have had to be a third party kill since he was Mafia. This would also mean that Mafia did not attempt to kill anyone tonight, which I cannot reason out a justification for. Night One also only had two kills, presumably one Mafia and one Vig. Third Party failed to act that night. ...I'm extremely confused now. Do we just have some inactive killing roles or something?

In my game I did not write night scenes for people who were roleblocked, but I did write scenes when the target was protected or immune. It's possible we had a third party kill Jedizora, ark was blocked, and the Mafia targeted a protected individual (once more betting on ark).

Pen

The game is on!
Argh! Jedizora's posts aren't helping me find other Mafias. They are all very short and they don't give any good information... Raindrop14 on the other hand was accusing too much, so it's difficult to find other Mafias with her posts as well... We'll see how things turn out today.

EBWODP

Wait a minute! Is Viral Maze still alive?! :?

Last edited:
Wait a minute! Is Viral Maze still alive?! :?

The brisk orange sun signaled to the gathering that night was near. They had to make a choice. "We should lynch Go_Dark_Link!" one shouted. Several nodded their heads in assent.

"No! Viral Maze is a much better target!" another bellowed. "He hasn't even been here for days!" The town appeared pleased with this choice. "Viral Maze! Step up to me, please," I ordered. "If I must," he responded as he started towards me. "I'll do as you ask, for the sake of the town." I decided to make his death quick and painless.

Once his heart stopped beating, we could examine the body. He turned out to be Midna, the Townie Jack of all Trades! I was distraught at the loss. "Let's try again tomorrow..." I managed to choke out.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
wat. I'm asking if my target was protected by scum. I should really reveal my target, but they're not overly active as it is, so i'm very suprised someone protected them.
I don't think your target was protected. I think you were roleblocked, which means even if you did reveal your target to the rest of us, it won't help at all. Like what Ky said last page:
In my game I did not write night scenes for people who were roleblocked, but I did write scenes when the target was protected or immune. It's possible we had a third party kill Jedizora, ark was blocked, and the Mafia targeted a protected individual (once more betting on ark).

I'm actually really curious on why Jedizora was targeted. I mean, third party killer may have just been shooting in the dark, but I don't recall Jedi doing anything that warranted too much suspicion.

ebwodp: Before people start getting confused at why Ark quoted a post by Thareous that does not seem to exist...it was deleted cus Thareous isn't in the game. Silly goose :bleh:

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
ebwodp: Before people start getting confused at why Ark quoted a post by Thareous that does not seem to exist...it was deleted cus Thareous isn't in the game. Silly goose :bleh:

Then why did he post? D;

Also, the likelyhood of a roleblock is very high at the minute. So I guess there's no point in revealling a target. Anyway, back to investigating.

IGMEOY: Go_Dark_Link

He seems to be lying low as to avoid suspicion. He really needs to start getting more involved. It's either lying low or he's ignoring the game, which could warrant a modkill.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Yes. I am Sera, the Milk Giver. My role is basically being the doctor. I didn't do anything last night, I didn't even PM Nicole, so it was a roleblocker.

Why would you claim :hmm: You've been random like this the whole game.

Ky: I think Viral is dead and Nicole forgot to delete him from the alive list.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Day again. I'm gonna read up. So far, there's been 1 Mafia that's been nightkilled, another that was possibly modkilled, and there's also been a roleblocker. Eberea claimed being a Doctor, but I didn't read anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom