• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
lol, who is going to make our vote counts? Nicole is gone and Austin died in hurricane Irene.
Umm...am I allowed to?

...ah to hell with it. I was curious and did it anyways :/
I would not be surprised if I ended up miscounting but still >_>

--Day 1 Vote Tally:--

Hero of Time: 1 (Meego)
Go_Dark_Link: 1 (link to present)
Josh: 1 (Jediora)
Raindrop14: 12 (Kybyrian, Erebea, Xinnamin, Josh, TreeHuggerPanda, Komali, Viral Maze, NorthApple, Keyshe, Axle the Beast, green goron, Elfen)
Keyshe: 1 (Justeazy)

Yet to vote: Raindrop14, Djinn, Ninten*, Austin, arkvoodle, Hero of Time, Hanyou, Danny, Hachi, Go_Dark_Link.

So, uh... didn't read after my post to Axle, just skimmed. Vote: Raindrop14

EBWODP

I'll be reading the rest now.

Last edited:

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Ok comp was finally fixed and it seems majority's been reached, by a BAD slip up on the mafia's part. Anyways:

Keyshe said:
Go Dark Link I'd love it if I got more comment from you on my post to you/about you a while back when you get the time.

I believe you mean this:

Keyshe said:
Go_Dark_Link Made a quick introduction post about promising of being more active. But oddly commented on being one of the town. In a manner that seemed forced and out of place. It wasn't really necessary and even broke the communication he was trying to give. "we town" Looks to me that the we was an after thought fixing an almost slip of stating he isn't town.
His sarcastic response to all the suspicion doesn't help a whole lot. It defects from the concern with out really addressing it. Made me laugh though.

On the first, to be honest I did slip up. But not as in mafia slipping up like Raindrop did, but more as in, I really didn't think saying I'm town would make me suspicious. To be honest I didn't even think about putting in we town, it's just how i usually talk. I understand now how that would've made me look scummy but in all honestly, when this started I really didn't. On the second post I admit I was a little annoyed by people saying I was scummy for saying I am town, so I made a joke/sarcastic post about it, but you HAVE to admit the, saying you are town means you are scum isn't really good logic.

Haha nice fakeclaim Raindrop. At least we now have confirmation Mafia has fakeclaims. I would vote for him, but he has a majority already. So um....b-bye Raindrop.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Haha nice fakeclaim Raindrop. At least we now have confirmation Mafia has fakeclaims. I would vote for him, but he has a majority already. So um....b-bye Raindrop.
I'm pretty sure she just made that one up, since Nicole specifically stated there were no Vanilla Townies in this game, there is no way she's supplying the mafia with VT fakeclaims.

ebwodp
Wait...I totally misread that...disregard what I said about the VT fakeclaim part.
and I need to stop reading so fast >_<

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Aw man, I wanted to vote for Raindrop the moment I read that claim. Oh well. This is probably going to be one of the longest Twilight scenes in Mafia history. I think.

EBWODP: Bye Raindrop. [break]odssadfasdfadsigif;h[/break]

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I have doubts about you. Odd to say you had no idea why people where voting for Rain. Now she's fake claimed VT you jump on with little comment.

Should I not have jumped on with little comment?
And I don't think it's odd for me to point out my confusion over a bandwagon that seemed to have started when Raindrop thought a word meant the opposite of what it did. I get that it could be seen as suspicious, but suspicious enough to completely turn the GDL bandwagon into a Raindrop bandwagon in about 5 posts?

David

But you called me here...
~~~Official Vote Tally~~~

Hero of Time: 1 (Meego)
Go_Dark_Link: 1 (link to present)
Josh: 1 (Jediora )
Ninten*: 1 (Elfen)
Raindrop14: 14 (Kybyrian, Erebea, Xinnamin, Josh, TreeHuggerPanda, Komali, Viral Maze, NorthApple, Keyshe, Axle the Beast, green goron, Elfen, Arkvoodle, Danny)
Keyshe: 1 (Justeazy)

That's a lynch!

Nicole gave me the list of all the roles and stuff before she left. So, I'll be ending the day now.

It is now Twilight

After a short time, with much discussion (Yeah... LOTS of it... @_@), the rest of the village came to a decision on who they wished to kill off.

That individual was Raindrop14. Now, I had my doubts about this individual from the beginning. A very sly character, indeed.

The way we finally got this individual was after a long experience of hunting them down. This individual ran when the majority was reached. It took the rest of the day to chase them down, but we finally did it.

After catching them, I laid the final blow. As Captain, I was able to slash them down as they tried to run away. It was an instant death, as I managed to hit their head in the perfect spot.

After examining the body, I was able to determine that Raindrop14 was Auru, the Mafia Flavor Cop! We nailed a member of the resistance on the first day! I was impressed, but I knew that the war wasn't over. I sent the rest of the town to bed, awaiting the night.

So, send THE ROLE PMS TO ME by Wednesday, August 31 at 9:00 PM Central Time. If Nicole comes back, I'll send her the PMs to her, and she can finish up.

Anyway...

Night 1 Begins!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom