• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 7: Star Trek - Replacement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
The one time when I'm not a Vanilla Townie, the town lost. So it turns out there were 2 mafias and one cult. Oh well. It was a great game.

Kybyrian

10picard.jpg

Me chillin'

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'll figure out how to post up the text version of the lost date as soon as I can.

As town I protected Zenox for the first two nights. Sorry I didn't save you Austin... that would have helped the town more.

The game was fun HoM and thanks for helping out with the modding Austin! I'd love to play this set up again, though the Borg cult was a little too powerful maybe some tweaking there. The way it was unless Josh was lynched early on some how the town really didn't have a chance or the scum. Being immune to investigation and nightkill, and could recruit every night anyone getting their powers, it was a little too much. The dreaming god was great! XD

David

But you called me here...
Well, I originally had it set up so that the town was more powerful with quite a few more VT's, and even more members of each Mafia. But, it didn't happen because I knew I wouldn't get the number I was after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom