• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 11: Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm the next mod and I have decided that the theme is going to be based around the Xcution arc of Bleach. I'm not entirely sure how many players I need for the time being, so I'll go on a first come first served basis, put your name down even if you aren't sure. Anyone else can be used as a replacement.

I'll also lead on from Austin and will probably send a lot of the player roles through Skype, so like with Austin, leave your Skype name if you want me to send it through Skype.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
If it's allowed, I'd like to partake in this round of Mafia as well, although I'm already signed into Beginner's Mafia. Otherwise I'll be happy to serve as a replacement so that someone else has a chance to play. Should I be allowed in, I'd prefer my role via PM, please. :>

Last edited:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm also signed up in beginner's mafia but like Thareous said, if i'm allowed, sign me up (: I have my skype but my computer's busted so you'll have to send it over PM.

Jedizora

:right:
I'll join. Hopefully If I'm the vig I won't mess up as badly as last time. My skype name Is jedizora.

toastgame.png

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
If it's allowed, I'd like to partake in this round of Mafia as well, although I'm already signed into Beginner's Mafia. Otherwise I'll be happy to serve as a replacement so that someone else has a chance to play. Should I be allow in, I'd prefer my role via PM, please. :>

Same here, but if it is allowed I will surely participate to expand my experience!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I'm in. and if you're clever enough to read this, my skype is wulfiedude14.

I prefer PM.

Last edited:
Currently playing:

Thareous
MadameMajora
Jedizora
Kybyrian
Zenox
A_LINK_IN_TIME
Nicole
TheMasterSword
kokirion