• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LoZ tattoos and other irreversible things

Okay so I've seen an increase of Zelda related tattoos recently [or probably just noticed them more], and I've got a couple questions about them.

1.) Would you/have you consider/d getting a LoZ themed tattoo? If so, what would it be and where?

2.) How do you feel about people getting fandom related tattoos? Some people view it as a way to keep your love close to you and remind you of it at times, while others think it's impulsive and immature.

I myself have considered a small one somewhere, most likely a triforce, though I'm afraid of needles. I think fandom tattoos are pretty neat, but it's sad when someone gets one and eventually loses interest and regrets it.

Here's a few examples of some pretty cool ones.
tumblr_m844rpzzpj1qhukllo1_500.jpg

679dd1392b265efc2478f95eaadf30f2.jpg

zelda_tattoo_ocarina_notes_zeldas_lullaby.jpg

[ The last one kinda makes me want to do the same but with Epona's song.]

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I don't think I'll be getting a LoZ tattoo for the same reason I don't have a lot of merchendise for it outside the games, I'm not as big a fan of Zelda as I am with some of my other fandoms, but I would absolutely get a fandom tattoo of some kind if I could spare the money for it. I have only one tattoo so far, a tribal dragon, because I'm a big fan of dragons.

I think it's important to think through a tattoo choice before getting it, and with a fandom it's a good idea to wait and see how you feel about the fandom a few years down the line. If it sticks with you and still matters as much some years later, then getting a fandom related tattoo is a pretty safe choice. Maybe make sure it's something that significantly affected your life, that holds special meaning to you.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
I got an impulse tattoo (non-Zelda) a few years ago. The next bus was gonna be in an hour, I needed to kill some time and I thought it would be funny.

Do I regret it? Not really. Honestly, I don't care about it much. Even if I did regret it, it wouldn't even be in the top 100 mistakes I made in my life. It's there and I forget about it 90% of the time. I probably wouldn't get another tattoo. I don't have a lot of money and I don't love tattoos enough to spend $100+ on them.

If you want a Zelda tattoo, get one. As long as you put it in a place you can cover up in a job interview that's fine. What's the worst thing that can happen? Will God condemn your soul on Judgment Day?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If I were to get a tattoo in the future, it probably wouldn't have anything to do with Zelda. However, if I were to get a second one, it probably would. Most likely I'd just get a triforce or something, just so I can keep my favourite series close to me.

I wouldn't get a tattoo at all, I'm not into that. However, If I ever did get one, it would be Zelda-related. Fandom tats are a much better idea than many other tattoos out there, especially love related ones. because I know I'll never break up with my Zelda fandom. heh.

I have a Triforce tattoo on my shoulder, and I honestly want to get another Zelda tattoo on my other shoulder. I'm thinking I want to get the Weeping Eye, since OoT is the best.

I don't regret it at all. I knew I wanted the tattoo for years before I got it, and I want several tattoos, so someday it will be one of many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom