• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess LOZ Character Sims for The Sims 2 - by Simdrew1993

S

Simdrew1993

Hi everyone! I'm new here, let me introduce my self, my name is Simdrew1993, I'm a guy who has been a big Zelda fan since I was little lol, I'm 19 years old, and well anything else about me you can just read on my profile, Anyway I thought I would share with all of you some things I've spent a good long time on, I made a Zelda Twilight Princess Sim of Ganondorf which many people really seem to like and is real popular, but I have not really shared him on websites enough or showed people where to find him, since I just uploaded him a few days ago, So i guess this is what brought me here.

You can click these thumbnails here to view my work.
Simdrew1993-Ganondorf-Sim-Background.jpgGanondorf's World.jpgGanondorf extra scary!!!.jpgLink Compiliation.jpgDark Link Sim Compilation by Simdrew1993.jpg

Anyone that likes and plays The Sims 2 and is a fan of Zelda which I'm sure most of us here are :lol:, you can download my Ganondorf here on ModTheSims Mod The Sims - Dark Lord Ganondorf And I also made a Link Sim who can be downloaded on Insimenator here: Simdrew1993's - The Legend Of Zelda - Link Sim Link can also be downloaded here: My Version of Link as a Sim - by Simdrew1993 by ~Simdrew1993 on deviantART
I hope some of you here enjoy my work, it was a difficult process making these characters, I also made a Dark Link as well but at this time he is unavailable for download I made many other characters as well, mostly Twilight Princess ones, and I made a few Ocarina Of Time Lots. So Yeah, My Link and Ganondorf can be downloaded ;) Have fun! Oh and if you do download Ganondorf please click the Thank you button, it will help me, and show that you are a respectful person.

And you can download Dark Zelda here: Simdrew1993's - The Legend Of Zelda - Dark Zelda Sim

Dark Link will be available for download soon, keep checking here and on my other pages regularly.

More of my Work can be found here on deviantART: Simdrew1993 on deviantART

And I can be found here on YouTube: Simdrew1993's Realm - YouTube

And then here is my ModTheSims profile: Mod The Sims Member: Simdrew1993

Anyway, enjoy my work, have fun, if you use in movies or pictures please credit me properly, don't claim as your own, and also if you do like my work please help spread the word so other Zelda fans will know, give away links, facebook, twitter, tell your families and friends anyone that plays Sims 2 and that like Zelda, anything helps, I would appreciate this, and Thanks, if you do.

And comments are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Simdrew1993

This is awesome!
I'll think about downloading it for my Sims 2.
Thanks! Well if you do then have fun. Oh and about Ganondorf he likes beating up random people, so if you download him be careful lol. And I'm glad you like my work.

That's really good! I can't believe you did that! Awesome Job!
Thanks! Well when you have a lot of time on your hands and put your brain to work and are determined to get them done and accurate as possible, it just happens hahah. Well I'm glad you like my work.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Simdrew1993

That's great! Must of had taken some time though. You got them spot on!
Thank you! Yeah it took me a long while, especially for Ganondorf, I had been working on him since October 2010, but I didn't decide to take it seriously and turn him into a project until like May 2011? I think that is when it was. Anyway, spot on? really? Thank you, hearing that means a lot!

I just deleted this game because of Memory reasons, but, this makes me want to download it again.
Haha, yeah I've had the same problems before myself, well if you do decide to install it again and download my Zelda Sims, then have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom