• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Wow, I literally had no idea there was a cult. Damn I wish I wasn't killed early on as this seemed like a great game, nice job Keese!

Rachel

be vigitant
Keeseman I have a question. I targeted Pendio (and Thareous, but I'm assuming Thareous was recruited after I targeted him). Did you not tell me Pendio's role because he is the Leader of the Wraiths?

Anyway, good game. I targeted Thareous and HoT but I got roleblocked targeting HoT and Thareous was recruited after I tried to recruit him.

...And since I was 1 shot bulletproof I didn't figure out that my 1-shot was used up in one night scene (the "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" one), not that it really mattered I guess

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
So.. Rachel did target Pendio? Huh I thought she was suppose to know that he was Wraith... I guess there was nothing we could do, poor town and mafia :(

Sorry JC and Mellow... it sucked killing you two off but as mafia I had to pick someone! D:

lol, don't you remember when I said to lynch both you and Pendio

You guys should have listened to me >_>
:( Heeey I listened!! D:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Keeseman I have a question. I targeted Pendio (and Thareous, but I'm assuming Thareous was recruited after I targeted him). Did you not tell me Pendio's role because he is the Leader of the Wraiths?

Anyway, good game. I targeted Thareous and HoT but I got roleblocked targeting HoT and Thareous was recruited after I tried to recruit him.

Yes, I didn't reveal his role to you as that would have been unfair to the Wraiths as a whole. If he had targeted you, he would not have found out your alignment to the Fellowship (otherwise that would have been unfair to you), just as you didn't discover his.

Thareous was converted last night, and as for HoT, you would have successfully converted her if you weren't RB'd...

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Omfg that was too fun. Good game guys. And great modding Keese! I started to suspect that at least ONE of the supposedly confirmed Townies was converted. And it turns out 3 of them were. o_O I was going to target music the next day, but oh well lol. That was fun as my first game. Can't wait to join another!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Was Thar the doctor and lost his power after being converted to wraith?

Yup, I was Elrond, the Town Doctor, but lost my healing abilities whenever Pendio converted me into one of his own.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Comparing me - as the Cult Leader - to the Fellowship leader we had two different advantages (that I know of). The Fellowship leader was only able to recruit Vanilla Townies but her advantage was that she was allied with the rest of the Town (majority of the total amount of players originally). I was entirely on my own when the game started (and wasn't actually lucky enough to recruit somebody until night 5). My advantage, on the other hand, was that my recruitments weren't restricted to VTs only. I was restricted though, ALIT for instance was apparently immune (I attempted to recruit him night 4).

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Comparing me - as the Cult Leader - to the Fellowship leader we had two different advantages (that I know of). The Fellowship leader was only able to recruit Vanilla Townies but her advantage was that she was allied with the rest of the Town (majority of the total amount of players originally). I was entirely on my own when the game started (and wasn't actually lucky enough to recruit somebody until night 5). My advantage, on the other hand, was that my recruitments weren't restricted to VTs only. I was restricted though, ALIT for instance was apparently immune (I attempted to recruit him night 4).

I believe we/Draco role blocked you that night-- I had thought it was strange the he got nightkill lol, that was Gumball.
What happened that stopped you from recruiting before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom