• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
The council gathered at dawn and saw that no one had died during the night. In the middle of the council room, though, lay another Morgul Blade, with its tip broken off...

The Living:
Big Octo
musicfan
Pendio
The Marshal
pkfroce
Thareous
Heroine of Time

The Dead:
christewks - Arwen Undómiel, Townie (lynched Day 1)
justac00lguy - Pippin Took, Best Friend to Merry (killed Night 2)
Johnny Sooshi – Glorfindel, Member of the Fellowship (killed Night 3)
fused_shadows - Legolas Greenleaf, Town Cop (lynched Day 4)
Mellow Ezlo - Boromir, Town Bodyguard (killed Night 4)
Dracomajora - Grima Wormtongue, Mafia Roleblocker (killed Night 4)
LittleGumball - Gimli, Town Vigilante (lynched Day 5)
Mido - Uglúk, an Uruk-hai (Mafioso) (modkilled Day 6)
Keyshe - Saruman the White, Mafia Godfather (lynched Day 6)
PokaLink - Gollum, Lyncher (modkilled Day 6)
PancakeSamurai - Sam Gamgee, Servant to Frodo (modkilled Day 6)
Rachel - Gandalf, Leader of the Fellowship (killed night 6)
A Link In Time - Aragorn Ellesar, Town Doublevoter (lynched Day 7)

Day 8 Begins.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to reach a majority. Day ends on Friday the 22nd, 8:00 PM EST.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
vote the marshal
You seemed to distance your self from ALiTs lynch. You did not even try to offer a better option.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Final Vote Tally
The Marshal: 4 (HoT, musicfan, Thar, pkfroce)

Not Voting: Pendio, Big Octo, The Marshal

The council knew what they had to do, and got to it immediately. The Marshal was quickly surrounded, and a dozen arrows were aimed at his forehead. The Marshal let out a drowning roar of protest, but he was quickly silenced. As the illusion around him faded, he let out a groan. "I failed you... My master... I was the last... I could not..." And with that, he drew his last cursed breath.

The Marshal was Mauhúr, an Uruk-hai.

"That's it," said Big Octo. "Saruman is finally defeated. It's over."

"Yes, it is," said a sinister voice, hissing at him. "It's over... for you."

Pendio, Heroine of Time, musicfan, and Thareous surrounded Big Octo. "We know who you are," Pendio said, leading the group. "And it is now your time to join us, Frodo of the Shire..."

"No!" cried pkfroce, as he leaped between the attackers and Big Octo. "You cannot take It from him! It is not yours to take! It is mine, mine I tell you! I would rather die before I let it fall into your hands!"

"If that is the way you want it," Pendio grimaced, "Then it shall be so."

He motioned towards pkfroce, and a flash of steel sang through the air, knocking pk to the ground. "Frodo, my boy..." he choked out, and Big Octo rushed to him in shock. "I'm... sorry..." pkfroce moaned, and the illusion dissolved to reveal the corpse of Bilbo Baggins.

As Big Octo clung to his dead uncle, a familiar pain burst through his shoulder, and deafening, high-pitched screams of fury tormented him. Gasping for air, he felt his body slip away from him as the blade pierced him repeatedly. He grasped around in his pockets for his only hope, his only escape, the One Ring. Yet as he slipped it on, the pain only burned ever stronger. He stared up at the evil ones before him, seeing faces of friends that had been twisted and tormented into those of wretched Wraiths. And directly above him stood the Witch King of Angmar, bringing his blade upon him relentlessly.

"There, it is done," the Witch King said, as the darkness completely engulfed Imladris. "He is now one of us. A servant to the Dark Lord Sauron."

Frodo lay there, his immaterial body searing with pain, and mind filled with nothing but the will of the Dark Lord.

An iron glove stretched out before him, and the piercing, torturous screams called out to him, chanting on the beginning of a new age. He mindlessly removed the Ring he bore from upon his finger, and absently laid it in the hand of his enemies.

The Witch King raised it in the air in victory. "With this, a new era of darkness has begun!" he cried, the ground around him trembling as he did.

The Wraiths, having gained their prize, departed for Mordor to return it to their master, leaving Frodo to forever wander in the shadow.

The Wraiths were victorious!

The Victors:
Pendio - The Witch King of Angmar, Wraith Leader
Heroine of Time - Gloin, a Wraith
musicfan - Merry, a Wraith
Thareous - Elrond, a Wraith

The Dead:
christewks - Arwen Undómiel, Townie (lynched Day 1)
justac00lguy - Pippin Took, Best Friend to Merry (killed Night 2)
Johnny Sooshi - Glorfindel, Member of the Fellowship (killed Night 3)
fused_shadows - Legolas Greenleaf, Town Cop (lynched Day 4)
Mellow Ezlo - Boromir, Town Bodyguard (killed Night 4)
Dracomajora - Grima Wormtongue, Mafia Roleblocker (killed Night 4)
LittleGumball - Gimli, Town Vigilante (lynched Day 5)
Mido - Uglúk, an Uruk-hai (modkilled Day 6)
Keyshe - Saruman the White, Mafia Godfather (lynched Day 6)
PokaLink - Gollum, Lyncher (modkilled Day 6)
PancakeSamurai - Sam Gamgee, Servant to Frodo (modkilled Day 6)
Rachel - Gandalf, Leader of the Fellowship (killed night 6)
A Link In Time - Aragorn Ellesar, Town Doublevoter (lynched Day 7)
The Marshal - Mauhúr, an Uruk-hai (lynched Day 8)
pkfroce - Bilbo Baggins, Member of the Fellowship (defeated by majority)
Big Octo - Frodo Baggins, Town Bulletproof (defeated by majority)

Thanks for playing! I'll get the role PMs and night actions up soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom