• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Live Action Legend of Zelda Television Show - What You Would Like to See (and Not to See)

Aku

And, I don't need to be reminded of the cartoon from 1989 (which wasn't as bad as everyone makes out from a kid who actually lived in the 80s and watched many cheezy cartoon adaptations such as TLOZ, Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice, TMNT, yes...they were bad, but adorably bad. And let's not pretend TLOZ was this huge universe we have now, I mean we had TLOZ and ZeldaII: The adventure of Link, that's it. No canon, no vast history, I remember that time. I've been playing these games since the beginning.)
I am wondering if they might do a storyline similar to TLOZ and Zelda II, as that would be the most 'open' as far as plotting goes, and they'l have a lot more room to do stuff they want.

And finally another person who doesn't think the cartoon is the worst thing ever! :D

Masked Bastard

formerly Captain B
Almost every mention I see of Zelda nowadays refers to Ocarina of Time or something made after that. Back in the early 2000's this was alarming as most people apparently didn't even realize the series started on the NES.

I guess mostly I'd just like to see a TV series avoid rehashing (or just mashing together) Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, or the like. Do something totally new.

Almost every mention I see of Zelda nowadays refers to Ocarina of Time or something made after that. Back in the early 2000's this was alarming as most people apparently didn't even realize the series started on the NES.

I guess mostly I'd just like to see a TV series avoid rehashing (or just mashing together) Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, or the like. Do something totally new.

New, but add references, or characters from a previous title, but we don't know what their taking as source material, and how they're going to apply it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom