• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link Partner

i was think like what if link had like a partner like to help him in zelda games like mario has a partner luigi you know link could teach him some moves i mean like i think that link should have a partner a live human other the taie and navi:)

So far, he's had:
  1. Navi
  2. Tatl
  3. King of Red Lions
  4. Ezlo
  5. Midna
  6. Zelda (ST)

And I'm sure I've forgotten a few. Point is that what you've been asking seems to have been met a few times already.

He used the comparison of Luigi to Mario, though, so we need a character who a second player can control when Link dies, or who goes to rescue Link after Ganon kidnaps him by returning stolen artifacts and answering geography trivia questions, or who says he's going to help but ends up getting trapped and needs Link to come rescue him.

...hey, that last one sounds like Makar!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, I understand what you're talking about as regards to a second player, but I'm not sure if 2 player Zelda would work out, at least not for a 3D game just yet. I love the idea, and I hope it is a female version of Link if anyone, but I'm just not collected on the idea of a second player playing alongside Link...

My entire post was a joke, actually.

That said, multiplayer worked pretty well in the Four Sword games. It would be interesting to see something like that using a 3D game engine.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Link and Linkette!

I get what you're saying, but Link is more of a "Stand-Alone" guy, I mena, he doesn't really need a human companion with him. I think, in all honestly, it would hinder, not help, at all through-out the adventure. a 3D Zelda with multiplayer isn't really needed at the time being. Maybe in the near future, but I think it would just, not ruin the series, but make the series lose value.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Link and Linkette!

I get what you're saying, but Link is more of a "Stand-Alone" guy, I mena, he doesn't really need a human companion with him. I think, in all honestly, it would hinder, not help, at all through-out the adventure. a 3D Zelda with multiplayer isn't really needed at the time being. Maybe in the near future, but I think it would just, not ruin the series, but make the series lose value.

Lol linkette would be funny. Maybe Links best-friend like maybe Zelda in SwS.

linkman8

True and Noble
I've always had similar views regarding the partner. I thought it would be cool if you got a boy or girl that would be your "apprentice" or so to speak, and you could teach them moves and tactics, get them armor and things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom