• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link or Mario, Who Would Win in a Fight?

Mario or Link, Who would win?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well, Link has a lot more things then mario and i mean link is very strong :) and im not saying i dont like mario hes awsome just that link would always win.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I gonna have to say Link for this one, mainly for the same reasons as many others here. He has way more items to attack with, and he has a sword, while Mario...jumps.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
LOL Link, because Mario is like, "Pwahhh Fireballs" while Link is like "I can Block your fireballs with my Sheild."

OWN.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
I think it is a fair fight because Mario could dodge/counter Link's stuff and Link could dodge/counter Mario's stuff.

L

llamaman000z

thats hard. but if both of them got in a fight ithink think they would both die but link would live for a little longer then die

The only reason Link doesn't slaughter Mario in Smash Bros. is that in that game, punching someone is about as effective as hitting them with a sword. I mean, if you think about it, Link is practically a trained fighter (well, I guess he isn't always trained, but he's always as good as if he was). Mario, on the other hand, kills enemies by jumping on them, punching them, hitting them with a raccoon tail/cape, or spraying water on them. Granted, he's got the fire flower as well, but that's the only weapon that would be very effective against Link. Link, on the other hand, has a bow, bombs, a boomerang, a shield for defense, and, depending on which game you're talking about, magic spells/arrows/rods. Link would definitely win.
That's if you're being quasi-realistic, of course.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Mario, he's got more lives, doesn't rely on equipment for attacks, and has natural strength that Link needs items to have.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well Mario would obviously win. First he'll hit a really hard block with his head and eat a mushroom. Then he'll do it again and get some flower power. And then he'll do it for a third time and get himself a giant mushroom, and finally again for a forth time and get some star power up in here! And then Link dies and comes back with a fairy so then Mario stomps on his head and kills him for good.

Next scene: Link's tombstone is seen right next too Sonic's.

1000 years later.... A new Link is called to adventure and OH MY GOD!!! Gets stomped by Super Mario while he does the Mario.

the walrus cat

the walrus who was a cat
Mario dies from making contact with a walking hazelnut and inflicts damage upon his enemies by jumping on them, on the other hand link has access to his bow, sword, bombs, and all kinds of other items.
Well Mario would obviously win. First he'll hit a really hard block with his head and eat a mushroom. Then he'll do it again and get some flower power. And then he'll do it for a third time and get himself a giant mushroom, and finally again for a forth time and get some star power up in here! And then Link dies and comes back with a fairy so then Mario stomps on his head and kills him for good.

Next scene: Link's tombstone is seen right next too Sonic's.

1000 years later.... A new Link is called to adventure and OH MY GOD!!! Gets stomped by Super Mario while he does the Mario.
Situation #2: Link puts on the Fierce Deity Mask and annihilates the overweight plumber.

KickingGeese

I blame Dinkleberg.
Mario's equipment:
-Fire Flower
-Ice Flower
-Koopa Shell
-banana
-barrell
-penguin suit
-mega mushroom
-that invincibility star

Link's equipment
-Master Sword
-Hylian Sheild
-Triforce
-Goron Tunic
-Zora Tunic
-Bow and 100000000000000 arrows
-Light arrows
-Fire and Ice arrows
-Bombs
-Nayru's love
-Farore's Wind
-Din's Fire
-Bomb arrows
-Gust Jar
-Skull Hammer
-Spinner
-alot of other items

...Yeah Link would win. He could defeat Mario without coming within 30 feet of him.

Link > Mario I agree with you 100% But I have to say this forum could be biased :)

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
I realise that most people don't read previous posts, so what they say could have already have been said, so I'll say this again for most people, there is only one Mario, there are probably over 100 Links (Through out their history) so it is rather Mario VS Link(s) which means Mario is fighting an army of skilled swordsmen, who can use magic and have a vast array of weaponry, most being unique to each other. I think Mario would give up just looking at the battle.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Link would definately win. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a Zelda fan. Mario is a good fighter too. But Link has the advantage of the Heart Containers, which give him much more life energy than Mario.

Besides, if I can beat 'em easily in SSBB, they lose period.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Obviously Link. He has the sword, the courage, the personality and experience. Mario can't hurt Link. But, obviously this is a Zelda forum. I think Link with the Master Sword would probably just beat Mario pretty quickly. But seeing as they're two very different characters from different games, it's an odd two to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom