• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Link and Zelda Will Be Awesome in the Next Smash Bros

After playing the first parts of Skyward Sword, I realized that Zelda's character in the next Smash Bros. game is going to be a lot of fun to play as. Her quirky attitude and cheerful cuteness would make anyone want to play as her. And then I got thinking about how Link would change; especially his boomerang. Would that be replaced by the beetle (pk thunder style) or would he just keep the boomerang like in the good old days. What does everyone else think?

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
And then I got thinking about how Link would change; especially his boomerang. Would that be replaced by the beetle (pk thunder style) or would he just keep the boomerang like in the good old days. What does everyone else think?

I honestly dont think the beetle would work very well in a SSB game. but thats just me.

And i have been wondering about links artstyle in the SSB game, will they keep it like the TP version or will they change it to the SS version. But anyways she would be cool to play as, but what kinda of powers will she have? ermm i mean weapons?

I always play as Zelda, so I kind of hope that they will use her SS design in the next one. I kind of think they won't though, because it's not her iconic design...

If they use her skyward sword model will she still be able to turn into sheik? Might be kinda weird. They might need a new sheik model.

i dont think the beetle would be such a good idea. MAYBE if they make it sort of like a beetle that follows your opponent until they get hit, idk. something like that. but i think the boomerang should stay.

R

Raptr4

I think there going to keep the boomarang! The beetle is kind of too complicated for SSB if you know what I mean. I think that they will incorporate the loftwings as a final smash too. (maybe)

I dont think much will change with link and zelda, but i hope ganondorf uses a sword to fight, then demise could be a color swap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom