• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Like Ghirahim? ;D

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I liked how crazy he was at the end, dancing around zelda and how angry he got at being beaten by link. Although my absolute favourite thing was when he described his exquisite form and stunning features, that was hilarious and I was totally not expecting him to be that fabulous.

Well, I think he's fabulous and I have no doubts that he is gay, I don't think it's an act he puts on. I thought he was a great character rather than a great villain. I don't personally think he's hot but I do love his voice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majora

The Hero Slayer
I really like Girahim, but no I don't think he's hot. :T But he certainly is amusing.

Everything?!:D
I love his voice <3, his style (I mean it!:lol:) and his personality. One moment he spares your life, a few seconds later he wants to kill you! And last but not least he's an awesome swordsman. During the 3rd battle he killed me 3x in a row...:kawaii:

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite Ghirahim thing would probably be when he dies. I didn't like him too much, especially since he stopped fighting Link when he couldn't when. It didn't seem fair that he could kill me but I couldn't kill him, every other boss died like they were supposed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom