• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda Lego Products

B

bustin

I have begun working on the Kakariko Windmill from Ocarina of Time.

thumb640x360.jpg

You should think about doing one of the dungeons if you haven't already. Building a Zelda dungeon with LEGOs would be awesome.

Hands down support! Zelda? Awesome. Legos? Awesome. Put them together and you have quite possibly the best creation ever. I always have had to do the papercraft stuff, which is way to fragile, legos aren't as much. I can't wait to see Link as a lego person!

B

bustin

You should think about doing one of the dungeons if you haven't already. Building a Zelda dungeon with LEGOs would be awesome.

I am looking for some high resolution images as source material so that I can get all the details down.

Yeah why not have a zelda-based lego set. It's bad enough they made one for every movie and based the xbox 360 and playstation games off of them. I'd much appreciate it if they made a lego set of kakori forest or maybe even Malon ranch from Ocarina of Time. I'd even acceptthe forsaken fortress from the wind waker for all i care

B

bustin

thumb640x360.jpg

Kakariko Windmill from Ocarina of Time

@Superw967
The Forsaken Fortress does seem like it would be a fun one for me to try.

Having Lego LoZ is a really creative idea and to be honest I am quite surprised that Nintendo never thought to do this. I'm sure that they would make a lot of money off of this idea. Just imagine, Lego Link pulling out the Lego Master Sword in the Lego Temple of Time. It's so mind-blowing!

I am an extremely active member of the LEGO community and a FOL(fan of LEGO) since practically birth, and being a Zelda fan I'm actively preaching the awareness of this idea.

Recently, LEGO made a license with LOTR, which us LEGO fans never thought would happen. That was completely outside of CUUSOO too, and with CUUSOO being the voice of LEGO fans, I am hoping very dearly for this to occur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom