• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Legend of Zelda Chucks and Skull Kid Sketch (I'm New BTW)

S

skull.kid

DSCF0174.jpgDSCF0177.jpgiamskullkid.jpg

My first Post!

I've been a Zelda fan pretty much since before birth (since my dad played the games when they first came out)

The chucks are something new I just made and were a present for my boyfriend and I did the skull kid sketch a couple of months ago when I was re-infected by my obsession with Majora's Mask.

I've posted them a couple places on the internet but I figured it would be better appreciated here.

Thanks for the look! c:

S

skull.kid

Thank you! I wanted to make costume chucks for people but they can get so expensive and everyone I know is too poor:( lol

*steals shoes* What shoes? I didn't steal your boyfriend's shoes... xP

Haha... these are very nice~ Did you draw the Hyrulean Crest freehand, or did you make a stencil for it first? I do like your fine shading and detail on your Skull Kid sketch; it's very nice and somewhat refined for a sketch. I, myself, am usually too lazy to clean up my doodles and sketches because that's how I am, but you seem to have put more care into your arts. ^^

Also, welcome to ZD. :)

S

skull.kid

Thanks everyone! I've been at this for a long time and school is what makes me what I am now lol c:

Djinn

and Tonic
Those are great skull.kid, I love your skull kid design. I like you how do small little details like the top of the hat and the lantern.

The Hylian crest is very nicely done, I thought it was made by template at first.

S

skull.kid

*steals shoes* What shoes? I didn't steal your boyfriend's shoes... xP

Haha... these are very nice~ Did you draw the Hyrulean Crest freehand, or did you make a stencil for it first? I do like your fine shading and detail on your Skull Kid sketch; it's very nice and somewhat refined for a sketch. I, myself, am usually too lazy to clean up my doodles and sketches because that's how I am, but you seem to have put more care into your arts. ^^

Also, welcome to ZD. :)

I drew the crest onto the shoes then painted over it so it was all freehand

and the sketch I normally draw so light I have to go over it with a darker pencil. That with a little bit of photoshop is what makes it so clean

thank you I probably should have made a template for the crest it's a bit sloppy lol but It was my first try even doing shoes so I'll live and learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom