• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

Ecysmest

Of the Forest
I don't really have a least favorite character. Mido would be a jerk to Link all the time, but I understood why, so I couldn't really hate him. The one thing I think almost got me to dislike Mido was when he turned all the Kokiri against you, claiming "you had killed the Great Deku Tree". But again, it's hard to hate for a misunderstanding.

Midna. I like seeing people mention her as well, because while as much as I like Twilight Princess, I don't like Midna. I'm replaying the game, so now I hate her more than I did when I first played it years ago. I suppose her character development will make me warm up to her, but right now I'm just telling myself that because of how obnoxious she is, I don't want her character development or backstory to win me over.

J

JPowers83

Least favorite characters:

1. TINGLE and all of his brothers or whatever they're supposed to be.

2. Fi from Skyward Sword. The game beeps when you're low on hearts. I don't need Fi to remind me that I'm low on hearts. Ugh. And then she has to analyze every enemy and interrupt you when you're fighting a boss. So annoying.

3. Midina or whatever her name is from Twilight Princess. She turns you into a werewolf, which annoys me. She's not as annoying as Fi, but she annoys me too.

The mailman from Twilight Princess is also somewhat annoying

and the giant octopuses from Windwaker annoy me. They're so hard to kill. You gotta hit each eye like 15 times. Ugh. And the tornado things that move your boat on Windwaker.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Stupidest Character

There are those Zelda Characters that just leave a special place in our hearts. From the female hand in the toilet to that guy running the Malo Mart in Castle town. If you have a character that irratates you, name him and why. If you have a character that you want to never see in a future game, name him and why. If you have a character that makes you want to punch baby pandas and then decapitate said character, you have issues. Still, name him and why.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
There is only one who deserves this title.

The gut running the Malo Mart in Castle Town TP. Listen to the sound he makes and the facial expressions when you buy something. It haunts my nightmares. Avoid that sidequest at all costs.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Tingle. Forever and always I shall hate and be creeped out by him. I'm still not convinced that he isn't a pedophile. And he's a greedy little *******. He may be good with maps, but he charges you an arm and a leg for his services. And the thing about the Force Gems. Those are MINE you little creepy thief! Hands off.

Although I have seen many people express their undying fandom for this character, I personally found him to be insufferable. I am referring to Groose from SS. i never saw what people find so appealing about him honestly. I found his character to be off-putting and just really didn't like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom