• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Pokemon

garbodor.jpg

Garbodor tops my least favorite designs. I have nothing against trash or pollution Pokemon but they've been done better before. *glances at Muk*

bunny

birb overlord
Well... There are actually a lot of Pokemon that I don't like in terms of design. To list a few, Drowzee, Purugly, Psyduck, Snubbull, and a few others whose names slip my mind. However, there is one in particular that I shall never forget... Spiritomb. It looks like a freaking germ. Somebody get some Lysol and kill it, please. ._. It's just so... gross. Not to mention, annoying. >:I

180px-442Spiritomb.png

I mean come on, Game Freak... I love you guys, but really? I don't condone marijuana usage, but I'll accept it if the company told me they were high when they created this monstrosity. Hell, it might even serve to explain the inspiration behind this ball of gas's design, which appears to be based on the adverse effects of a psychoactive and/or psychodelic substance...

Deeds

no text
garbodor.jpg

Garbodor tops my least favorite designs. I have nothing against trash or pollution Pokemon but they've been done better before. *glances at Muk*

I was going to post that, haha. It's horrible.

I think that most of the Pokemon on Black and White are ugly, it's a shame as well because to me it doesn't even feel like a pokemon game to me.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Dammit somebody beat me to the punch with Garbodor! He's by far the worst Pokemon I've ever seen. But, since that one's already been taken, I'll go with Klinklang. I mean seriously, it's just a bunch of gears stuck together! Pokemon designs used to be so much better than this, we had dragons with fire on their tails, bees with drills on their hands, a monstrosity that arose from a simpleton fish, three Magnemites randomly stuck together.... um... and Pokeballs with faces... ****.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'll just make a list:

Fennekin (I hate this design so much)
Froakie (Frogs :sick: )
Over half of Gen V (Poorly designed in its entirety)
Snubble + Granbull (lrn2design)
Arceus (What IS it?!)

Meh, the series has had it's fair share of ups and downs when it comes to design.

My least favorite Pokemon? Joey's top-two-percentage Rattata. I hate that piece of crap.

Joking aside, I can only throw out a few vague suggestions like Jynx, Mr. Mime, and Loudred. Perhaps it's because of the uncanny valley theory, which states something that looks human but clearly isn't is going to creep people out. I haven't played Generation V, so I'm not qualified to comment on its Pokemon much, but I generally don't like the ones that are obviously designed with "stupid and creepy" in mind. That means Pokemon like Jynx, Mr. Mime, and Loudred.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Conkeldurr. Even it's name is offputting. Timburr wasn't too bad to look at....until it started taking steroids. Now it's incapable of breeding; poor thing. /sarcasm

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm old-school and only know the original 150(151) pokemon >_>

I'm going to say Drowzee because of that ****ing nose of his.
Or Lickitung because of that ****ing tongue of his.
Or Chansey because of that ****ing egg-pouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom