• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Boss/temple?

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
My least favourite boss was Tentalus or Koloktos because I just thought they were a bit lenghty.

My least favourite temple was the Lanyru Mining Facility because of the electricity. I HATE electricity.

I think the reason is that it got quite repetitive fighting him multiple times. And none of the times you had to battle him were really much of a challenge or fun.

A

Andkon

I'll go with least favorite temple. The ancient cistern from Skyward Sword. Felt to crammed for me didn't like the boss at the end to hard to figure out how to beat. I died like 3 times :(

I think Lanaryu Mining Facility is awesome and the music it's fine although is kinda annoying. But dungeon-ly speaking it's awesome, the Boss it's kinda easy although it makes me fell like I'm really saving the world.

My least favorite dungeon is the sky keep because my little brother humiliated me in front of my dad by solving the room switching puzzle. My least favorite boss is girahim in the fire sanctuary because it took me like 30 minutes to get one hit on him.
Overall i think the bosses and dungeons are great.:)

S

SilverMoon

The Imprisoned and Moldorach are equal in my least favorite bosses. I didn't like fighting the Imprisoned three times, it was just too repetitive and I felt like the producers were lacking inspiration. As of Moldorach, I hated when he hides under the sand. I remember the first time I played through the game, I spent a good 5 minutes just trying to find him and hurt him while killing all the little spider that always came out of the sand. Anyway, it was really annoying!
My least favorite dungeon would be the Earth temple. It was WAY too short and too easy!

My least favourite temple Lanayru Mining Facility, I just found it to be so boring and I wanted to beat it as fast as possible.
As for bosses.. definitely Imprisoned the first two times.

I'd agree with the lanayru temple, he electricity was anoying, and agree again with the imprisoned because it got old and annoying.

The Imprisoned...only because you fight him ~three~ times and each time it's pretty much the same, boring thing. Plus having a time limit on boss battles makes me reaaaally nervous. =_= At least with Ghirahim it was a bit more exciting since it was one-on-one with someone your own size, plus it was a freaking sword battle! Woo!

As for my least favorite temple...definitely the Earth Temple. Rolling on that huge rock got repetitive after a while, and the whole dungeon was kind of monotone AND short. Even Skyview Temple seemed longer than the Earth Temple, at least to me. Plus the boss battle at the end was just weak. ;p

As far as a least favorite boss goes, I really didn't care too much for the Imprisoned or the Monster Horde (if that even counts). The Imprisoned was just creepy and somewhat annoying while the Monster Horde was more towards the annoying side (at least in the Hero Mode boss rush anyways). And as for the least favorite dungeon, I would have to say... IDK. I really didn't mind any of the dungeons at all to be honest.

my least favorite boss is The Imprisioned and Kolktos from the Ancient Cistern. my least favorite dungeon was Skyview temple and the Ancient Cistern.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
How can anyone hate Koloktos!? That's the moment of the game where bosses went from being awesome to being (pardon my french) kickass!

Koloktos was without a doubt my absolute favorite boss, and the Sky Keep was my favorite dungeon. I love those kinds of puzzles.

As for LEAST favorite, Tentalus goes on the list, and for temple, I'd have to go with the Skyview Temple. So short (but all the dungeons are), but it was terrifically easy, even for a First Dungeon.

Last edited:
um actually i dunno maybe the boss from four swords cause if you were playing by yourself it was very confusic controlling the computer and yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom