• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Since my last post I went ahead with getting the digital version of Elder Scrolls Online. I also preordered Rise of the Tomb Raider, and I purchased The Witcher 3 (it was on sale and like I said if a game I wanted was on sale I was going to get it). I was going to get Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition too but I saw that it was going to be free for gold subscribers later this month so I'll redeem it then. I'll be able to get the Xbox One on the 7th and it should be here by the 9th or 10th, along with a free copy of GTA V. I'm considering preordering Halo 5 and Star Wars: Battlefront.

I know I made a huge investment but I have been saving for this for a while. I'm not even sure what I'm going to play first. Probably ESO.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
Mario Kart 64. I broke my old copy out of sheer rage 10 years ago, and decided to replace it the other week. Quality purchase.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Okay I was mistaken about there being a sale this week. I must have misread information for the sale this time last year. So I just went ahead and bought the Xbox One as planned, on its own. It'll be here tomorrow. I got the bundle that has The Master Chief Collection. I also preordered Star Wars Battlefront. I'm not 100% sure I want to keep it, but because it's only available right now as a physical disk, I can order from Amazon and not have to pay until it is shipped. So plenty of time if I change my mind. Plus I'll get their preorder price guarantee which has saved me a little bit now and then. I preordered it with a $25 strategy guide for Fallout 4. I prefer to figure out quests and stuff myself with no guides, however those things still contain artwork and information as well as guides on the gameplay mechanics and collectible items that is useful. Being a Prime member already reduced the cost of that order by $25. I'm flat broke now for this month. Between this game stuff and a minor crisis with my water filter, I spent most of what I had allotted for after-bills spending money.

On the 16th, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will be free on Xbox One for Gold members so I'll get that. Next month I plan to see about getting three other games, a preorder for Halo 5, which releases later that month, and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and maybe GTA V (since I couldn't get it with the sale I assumed was going to happen) if I can swing it. If not I can push that until November or December. If it comes down between the two, I'd rather get GTA V over Halo 5. Other than that, that completes my list of games that are currently available for Xbox One that have already been released or will be released this year. My long term plans for next year are to replace my broken 3DS (I accidentally ruined the power port) with a New 3DS, and fill up its library with some digital games, and maybe in the summer finally get a Wii U. Unless Nintendo throws us a surprise with this NX stuff.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Oh I bought Chibi-Robo Zip Lash
Yoshi's Wolly World
LoZ Triforce Heroes
Mega Man Legends.

I'm excited about these. I got the amiibos for zip lash and yoshi. I may have Mega man 64 but the ps version is bretter and LoZ. I'm happy.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Today I was at GameStop and I bought The Legend of Legacy instead of TriForce Heroes :P It came with an artbook and the soundtrack CD, which is cool. I tried the demo of the game last night, and even though it's turn-based it was interesting enough for me to look past that, which is a rare case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom