• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Watch_Dogs and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon!

Loving everything about Watch_Dogs at the moment. AI is a bit dumb and there is some performance issues, but there's a ton of content in it and the multiplayer and free roam makes up for it.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is pretty fun as well. It's pretty challenging if you want to get gold and try finding all the collectibles, so I'll be at that game for a good bit. :)

Fig

The Altruist
The latest game that I bought was Mario Kart 8. It is really a great game and I do believe that everyone should play this game at least once whether via friend or demo if you don't have a Wii U. It's been a blast playing with my fellow ZDers and I'm actually impressed by their skill level! Dare I say if we made a team against other players across the world, I would pick these guys as they are on par with my skill if not better! I have practically put down everything just to play this game. I have such an addiction playing 12+ hours per day and have been losing sleep in the process. It's not even a week old and I'm already getting the high out of this game whenever I pause for a while. :cooky:

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I decided to splurge due to the fact that I'm starting summer courses next Monday and I'm basically going to have zero time for games for a loooooooooong time until I get my degree in December.

Metroid: Zero Mission. Already played it, but that was on an emulator and this is on original GBA cartridge.
Hotel Dusk: Room 215. I'm really liking the visual novel genre of gaming, and this is a pretty darn good example of one.
Nier and El Shaddai: Ascention of the Metatron. Heard really good things about both these games, and unlike last time this happened I actually did my research to find out if there were any drowning of priests at the end and, thankfully, nothing like that should happen. (One's a post-apocolpyptic tale of Liam Nee- I mean a father getting his daughter back, and the other's a retelling of the Book of Enoch.) I look forward to playing these at some point.

Clank

Hmm
It's been a few weeks, but received Tools of Destruction, it is certainly as beautiful as people say it is, but they didn't put in as much time in on the post-game content, so that was a tad disappointing. Still it is a great game, especially if you aren't a 100%er.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom