• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

So I finally bought a 3DS last Thursday. :D

And I got both A Link Between Worlds and Pokemon X, and I've been playing the hell out of both since I bought them.

Also playing the Bravely Default demo, and I must say I am VERY impressed with that game and most definitely going to pick up the actual game once I beat the demo.

キラ

Yo!
I recently picked up Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z. No matter if it sucks or not, I feel obligated to at least play every DBZ game I can since it is my favorite show of all time.

The combat is a little too simple and your AI teammates really suck but there's a good amount of characters and there's a lot of customization of characters' stats. I haven't played online yet.

It's decent.

I just bought Fire Emblem Awakening too, along with Paper Mario Sticker Star, Bravely Default, and Super Mario 3D Land. Pretty much stocking up on my 3DS library at this point. Definitely enjoying my newly acquired handheld. Worth every single penny :D

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Can't really remember if I mentioned these or not, but...

Super Mario 3D World
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Duck Tales: Remastered
Mickey Mouse: Castle of Illusion
Marvel vs Capcom: Origins
Scott Pilgrim vs the World

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Recently bought Yoshi's New Island. I'm a little disappointed by it. It may control well, and the graphics may be alright, but its banking WAY too hard on the old game, without adding any challenge. Its slow pace is killing me. I'm almost done with it, then I'm probably never gonna visit it again. Ah well. Can still play the SNES one! :D

octorok74

TETTAC
My latest purchase was for Dark Souls II and Titanfall, though I have yet to play Dark Souls II since Titanfall is so much fun. Only 10 achievements left.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Found Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Skull edition for about 1/3 of the original asking price (sold for the same price as the regular copy of the game, hence my choosing this particular edition). Figured I'd finally give this series a shot since it's my cousin's absolute favourite game series and I know she loves several games I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom