• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii. Was gonna get Pikmin 3 but too much money, so got that instead. I've played Brawl before. It's funner with people so I'm hoping to play online with some people here. :)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today I went out and put some preorders down:
Red Limited Edition Pokémon 3DS XL - $248
Pokémon X - $68
Pokémon Y - $68
I also got a Shiny Dialga (wireless distribution event) on three of my games :)
Pretty excited for X and Y :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Shadow of the Colossus for PS3. Also comes with something called Ico or something, but I only bought it for Shadow.

Shadow of the Colossus and Ico are famous for having the same style of gameplay, if I remember correctly. Also, there's no music, except for cutscenes and the like, because the developers wanted the player to feel like they were out in the wild. As such, it's supposed to feature ambient nature sounds...or so I've read and watched via gameplay videos. Overall you'll probably like it for the sense of adventure.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

I just played a bit of Galaxy, and I see why it get so much praise. It's already becoming my favorite Mario game.

I haven't played Prime 2 yet though. I still need to beat the first one. I've heard mixed opinions about it though, so just I'll have to wait and see.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Shadow of the Colossus for PS3. Also comes with something called Ico or something, but I only bought it for Shadow. It'll hopefully be arriving tomorrow, ordered online from a retailer that does some sweet prices on pre-owned stuff.

Great choice :yes:

I haven't bought any games recently but man am I looking forward to the long awaited GTA V release on the 17th!

Garo

Boy Wonder
Just got my grubby little paws on Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix. I am irrationally excited to replay this game with its gorgeous remaster.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just got my grubby little paws on Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix. I am irrationally excited to replay this game with its gorgeous remaster.

Congratulations. It'll serve you well. The only disappointment with the remaster is that Days is not in gameplay format. This has been said many times before, but it's beautiful in cutscene format...yet misses that serenity one obtains by PLAYING the story. ;p

Anyway my latest video game purchase was...heck I dunno. I'll run with VVVVVV though that was many moons ago.

octorok74

TETTAC
My latest purchase was GTA IV. Got it for the achievements. And to compare against GTA V, which was my purchase before this. Only 6 more days til that game and then I will cruise in my blimp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom