• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
I've recently gotten a few 3DS games most of them are virtual console games. I got Zelda;OoA, Zelda:LA, Metroid 1 and 2, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS), Animal Crossing:New Leaf and Fire Emblem:Awakening (which I've been playing ALOT).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Trying to get good a tTeam Fortress 2, doing some testing in Star Wars Battlefront 2 as well.

Fig

The Altruist
I just bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity this past April for my birthday! It is a really good game! The story, the gameplay ,etc. is all wonderful and I can't wait for X and Y to come out this October!

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded - the newest remake of Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards. Winning sound on the Cherry Slot Machine inside Lefty's Bar sounds familiar. :)

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Hmmm. I haven't been buying or playing too many video games lately (except for some cheesy mobile games like Candy Crush and what not .__.), so the last one was probably Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. But I haven't gotten very far in it yet. Playing it just makes me want to kick *** in CoD Black Ops. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All the copies of AC New Leaf were SOLD OUT in my store. wtf
so instead I got Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Twilight Princess for GameCube, and Super Mario Sunshine (which I then went and got signed by Charles Martinet who does the voice for Mario/Luigi) :)

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
It was in a blog it includes

Pikmin
Bomberman Jetters
Shadow of the Colossus
Kingdom hearts 2
Sims Bustin out
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom