• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

I just purchased the Sly Collection (Sly Cooper, Sly 2, and Sly 3; all fantastic games), and Ico. The former I have completed before, but I didn't own any Sly games anymore and I felt I needed to remedy that. The latter I have also played before, but only for a very limited period of time. Now that I have been able to make some decent progress in it I would have to say that it has cemented a place in my top 5.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I just got home from the Borderlands 2 midnight release. Now I'm waiting a couple hours for my friends to get home from theirs so we can all play.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Earlier tonight, I bought Resident Evil 4 off of the Xbox Live Marketplace. Considering that this is one of the most critically-acclaimed games of all time, I think that it's high time that I gave this game a shot.
sunglasses.gif

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for the PC. Geez, and one would think I would've gotten Resident Evil 5 or maybe even Soul Calibur 4 for the Xbox 360 instead. :/

A couple days ago I bought Resident Evil: Revelations from Target. Oddly enough, it was on sale for only 20 dollars, I couldn't pass up that deal, even used at Gamestop it's 34.99.. So far I have found it to be a great game.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Hate this series but I bought Prince of Persia Rival Swords (Wii) because I just finished Warrior Within last night and I don't like not seeing how something ends.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yesterday I bought two games, one for my PSP and one for a dear friend of mine: Vee.

Gungnir for the PSP, which is an RPG, and Pokemon Black.

I bought the Kirby's Dream Collection today but I'll have to wait several hours to play it so as not to disturb my older brother who is studying in an adjacent room. In the mean time, I'm listening to the fantastic soundtrack. 45 songs?! Nintendo truly outdid itself. The music is so vibrant and fast paced. Same goes for the well presented booklet. It's nice to see the pink fluff ball receiving some love for once.

Just ordered Devil May Cry on Amazon a few minutes ago. I have never played any of the DMC games, but I heard they were good so I might as well get the first one. For $4.95, that's not a bad deal. The only thing that can go wrong is that I get the greatest hits version.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom