• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
eShop sweep

3DS
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Metroid II
- Bugs vs Tanks! @thePlinko
- Yokai Watch 3 @Gorozoron
- Fire Emblem Awakening - Future Past DLC pack

Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Paper Mario
- Super Paper Mario
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
- Metroid Prime Trilogy
- Metroid Zero Mission

Got four dollars left over; my Christmas eshop gift cards ended up being exactly enough.
ok_hand.png
Not the game I expected when you @ed me but that makes sense too.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
eShop sweep

3DS
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Metroid II
- Bugs vs Tanks! @thePlinko
- Yokai Watch 3 @Gorozoron
- Fire Emblem Awakening - Future Past DLC pack

Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Paper Mario
- Super Paper Mario
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
- Metroid Prime Trilogy
- Metroid Zero Mission

Got four dollars left over; my Christmas eshop gift cards ended up being exactly enough.
ok_hand.png
Ayy nice!! Hope you enjoy MM and the Prime Trilogy!!

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I pre-ordered the TOTK Switch (and the game) today. I already have a Switch. But I know my five-year-old daughter is going to want to have her own Switch some day, so I might as well get this beautiful limited edition and give my daughter the old one when the time is right. She already loves playing on my Zelda Game and Watch.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I pre-ordered the TOTK Switch (and the game) today. I already have a Switch. But I know my five-year-old daughter is going to want to have her own Switch some day, so I might as well get this beautiful limited edition and give my daughter the old one when the time is right. She already loves playing on my Zelda Game and Watch.
I’m jealous, now…

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Oh, this isn't at all in my budget. I'll have to make quite a few sacrifices to do this. Like, eat nothing but Ramen on days when my daughter is with her mom. But I know I'm going to regret this forever if I don't get this before scalpers triple the price down the road.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I bought Age of Calamity and Tears of the Kingdom. Really liked AOC and can't wait for Tears. Very, very rare for me to pre-order these days. Usually will do it for main line Zeldas though.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The last two Zelda Amiibo that I am missing (Shiek and Young Link) became available for preorder at an Australian retailer who hadn't listed any of them last time I checked so I snapped them up. I can pick them up in the same shopping mall where I'll get TotK and the OLED Zelda Switch on May 12th. My amiibo are preordered from four different stores (with the other three stores being delivered to my home) but thankfully I'll have them all now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom