• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Splatoon 3https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splatoon_3#cite_note-2 is a third-person shooter video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch. Like its predecessors in the Splatoon series, the game consists of competitive online multiplayer (PvP and PvE) alongside a story-driven single-player mode. It was announced via Nintendo Direct on 17 February 2021, and more details were shared on 24 September 2021, with details on the co-op mode shared on 9 February 2022. The game was released on 9 September 2022 and received generally favorable reviews from critics.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Dropped by GameStop again and got Ori and the Will of the Wisps!! <3
Nice. how's it? It's in my list but I already blew up all money. I need to save big for buying switch games. I keep buying games for ps3 instead.
Speaking of which got these today
16654162272347579966298370882808.jpg

Skyrim was a ****ing steal. Never expected it to be so cheap. Ori is like 50x it's price 6k INR

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Nice. how's it? It's in my list but I already blew up all money. I need to save big for buying switch games. I keep buying games for ps3 instead.
Speaking of which got these today
16654162272347579966298370882808.jpg

Skyrim was a ****ing steal. Never expected it to be so cheap. Ori is like 50x it's price 6k INR

Haven't gotten to play it yet. I'm gonna to try to 100% the map on hard mode in Ori and the Blind Forest first. Though I don't know how far I'll get before giving in and playing it lol, looks super cool. <3

I'll be sure to tell you what I think when I do start playing it though, expect lots of gushing about the art and story lol
I will tell you though that the first game is an absolute masterpiece and you should definitely try it out. It's way cheaper on steam I believe, so you could go see if you can get it on there instead

bought Pokemon Brilliant Diamond from Walmart yesterday while i was out and about driving around town. started playing the game and having fun with it even though Im at the very beginning.

brings back memories of playing the old Pokemon Platinum game i used to have for my Nintendo DSi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom