• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
The price of my soul...

4baafc34d5.png

This is my fourth time buying this game
I've been on the fence about buying this since hearing about the bundle. I just don't know if I would end up liking the game enough to not only justify the purchase but also all the merch

I've been on the fence about buying this since hearing about the bundle. I just don't know if I would end up liking the game enough to not only justify the purchase but also all the merch
Gotta be honest here, I did it almost entirely for the physical soundtrack. That's usually the reason I go for special/collectors/limited editions on games, but Bug Fables legit has my favorite game soundtrack and that it is getting a physical print was just enough for me to justify throwing all my money at it. I'll be broke but I'll have a CD. :)

Wish it included the artbook though. I really want the artbook and I'm sad I'll probably never get the artbook or even get to look at what's inside it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Bought the Fairy Tail game for Switch to hold me over between the MHRise titles updates. I'm enjoying it more than expected, despite its turn-based-ness. It's also kind of funny watching them flubb so many moments from the anime due to game constraints... and it's even funnier how theres several characters they didnt even bother to model so you just get a text box and a disembodied voice at times. Typical Koei, I guess. The gameplay is still pretty fun and it looks cool. The content seems really packed, as well.

Mikey the Moblin

not yet purchased, but I'm going to be picking up Biomutant for the PS4 when it comes out
looks a tiny bit like furry bait but more importantly it looks an awful lot like a spiritual TMNT successor so I'm really interested in trying it out

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Continued my eBay spree today by purchasing an Australian SNES cart of A Link to the Past - since I've been working from home and saving money on transport and eating out for lunch at work I figure it is fine to redirect that cash into this :)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
In terms of games I got Dark Souls Remastered on Switch (@Mikey the Moblin yeet!) I also bought Ori and the Will of Whisps while it was on sale.

I also noticed I had a bunch of platinum points that were going to expire in a few days so I splurged them. I got a New Pokémon Snap zipper case just because it was the only physical item atm that I could see myself using in some way. The Smash invitational envelopes looked cool, but I feel I'd like them so much I'd never use them, and I don't mail things too often anyway. I also got a DK 3DS theme, because why not. And with my remaining few points I got a New Pokémon Snap phone and PC backround that looks really nice!

Mikey the Moblin

In terms of games I got Dark Souls Remastered on Switch (@Mikey the Moblin yeet!) I also bought Ori and the Will of Whisps while it was on sale.

I also noticed I had a bunch of platinum points that were going to expire in a few days so I splurged them. I got a New Pokémon Snap zipper case just because it was the only physical item atm that I could see myself using in some way. The Smash invitational envelopes looked cool, but I feel I'd like them so much I'd never use them, and I don't mail things too often anyway. I also got a DK 3DS theme, because why not. And with my remaining few points I got a New Pokémon Snap phone and PC backround that looks really nice!
eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hmu and we can coop!!!! If you want to beat the game solo, that's fine too, maybe have 2 profiles one for solo and one we can coop in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom