• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

The Pathless, loving it so far <3

:eek: :eek: :eek:
the-pathless-v1-670984.jpg

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Mega Man 11 and Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2.
With those two, I'm pretty much loaded on Mega Man.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Bought Shadow of Mordor so I can start off the year with the Middle-Earth games.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Just in the last two months I've gotten back into playing on the Switch, so I've picked up a bunch of games, as well as some garbage party games that are fun for live stream. I've picked up...

-Pokemon Shield
-Mega Man 11
-New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
-Family Feud
-Wheel of Fortune / Jeopardy

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Every time there was a sale last year there was one game that always seemed to be discounted that I'd spend time juggling whether I wanted to buy – Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. I've heard great things across the board about its gameplay, but what always left me on the fence was reviews that its story isn't that great. I decided last night I'd just go ahead and buy it because it always seems to go on sale, and it distracts me from other games that are on sale, so I should just get it and move on.

Aside from that I also bought:
  • Darksiders Warmastered Edition
  • Darksiders II Deathintive Edition
  • Scarlet Mysteries: Cursed Child (a gothic horror visual novel that was 3 bucks, so I figured why not?)
  • Castlevania Anniversary Collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom