• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Kirino

Tatakae
Persona 4: Golden on Steam. Gonna start playing it once I'm finished with Dragon Quest XI.
Oblivion is a beautiful nightmare. Buggy, hideous NPCs, the same seven voices over and over, AI that leads to some of the funniest random interactions ever, shallow combat. But you know what? It has so much soul that it's hard not to be charmed into liking it.

That guy's entire channel is dedicated to Oblivion ****posts, it's great lol. I marathoned nearly all his videos in a single day.

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I just picked up Risk of Rain 2, and let me tell you it is fantastic! I don't normally get into the whole "pre sale early access" bullcrap (in fact I hate it) but my friend was just NONSTOP recommending it to me, and when it went on Steam Sale I picked it up. Pretty good game!

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I just got the first mega man legacy collection. I’m trying to play through the entire series (not in order like with metroid, I already owned the first X legacy collection so I started there) so I decided the next place I should go is the classic series.

I had Resident Evil 3 bought for me. I'm excited to play it but I have the first and second games standing as gatekeepers before I get there. I just hope I don't find it as incredibly disappointing as most people have.

But I can tell when things are wrong, so I'll most likely feel at least a little underwhelmed.

Kirino

Tatakae
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster for Switch.

FFX is one of the only FF games I haven't played and it was on sale, so I figured I'd pick it up. No real interest in X-2, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom