• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Not technically a purchase but a friend bought me Code Vein because he needs help on his copy via online co-op and, like me, he only plays online with people he knows.

What's funny is him thinking that I'm going to be any help at all. He can beat Bloodborne, I can't get out of the first street in that game.

If he needs help in Code Vein I am ****ed and so is he.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
@Cfrock I bought the GotY Edition of Oblivion in a Steam sale, it'll probably be awhile before I play it, plus I still haven't complete Morrowind. I'm pretty excited to eventually dive into it though!
Oblivion is a beautiful nightmare. Buggy, hideous NPCs, the same seven voices over and over, AI that leads to some of the funniest random interactions ever, shallow combat. But you know what? It has so much soul that it's hard not to be charmed into liking it.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Oblivion is a beautiful nightmare. Buggy, hideous NPCs, the same seven voices over and over, AI that leads to some of the funniest random interactions ever, shallow combat. But you know what? It has so much soul that it's hard not to be charmed into liking it.

Well the twins have to have the same voice i mean twins!!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

Omg that's insane, "I love dogs, doesn't everyone?"

Dudes in corner: Attacks dogs

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I finally caved and bought Ys 1, 2, and Memories of Celceta because they were on sale. It's steam tho and I hate placing on pc, but I'm having fun. I've only started 1 so far. I'm glad to finally experience more Ys. Good stuff.
the first two Ys games are kinda like the NES zelda games in that you might need to use a walkthrough to find certain key items and navigate the dungeons [oi, old game design], they got great music though

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
the first two Ys games are kinda like the NES zelda games in that you might need to use a walkthrough to find certain key items and navigate the dungeons [oi, old game design], they got great music though
Yeah I've had to constantly look up maps because there is no in-game map. That's my only real complaint about them so far.

I beat Ys 1 and went ahead and bought the rest of the Ys series because I'm impulsive. I'm halfway through Ys 2 so far I think. Next I will be playing Origin, then Memories of Celceta, then Oath in Felghana, then The Ark of Napishtim, then Seven. I may replay Lacimosa of DANA once that's all done. Great way to psych myself up for Monstrom Nox coming to Switch next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom