• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Cadence of Hyrule. It downloads while I write this. I'm curious as hell!

enalz6tqi6j11.gif

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Battlefield 1. Not normally a fan of military FPS shooters like Battlefield, but it's one of the few FPS games set during WWI.

Graphics are killer, story is great, and the gameplay, despite not including much in the way of semi-automatic or full auto firearms, is well thought out.

In most shooters of this nature, since they have full auto firearms, makes them really easy. This game forces you to be accurate with your shots.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Greedfall-770x470.jpeg

Despite preaching the evils of pre-ordering, I went ahead and pre-ordered Greedfall. I'm a cool PC gamer who never pays full price for games, so I was able to buy it for a cool $40.

's an RPG about colonialism. The closest analogue would be the English coming to the new world and kicking the Native Americans out of their lands, but with fantasy, monsters, and magic.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Greedfall-770x470.jpeg

Despite preaching the evils of pre-ordering, I went ahead and pre-ordered Greedfall. I'm a cool PC gamer who never pays full price for games, so I was able to buy it for a cool $40.

's an RPG about colonialism. The closest analogue would be the English coming to the new world and kicking the Native Americans out of their lands, but with fantasy, monsters, and magic.
You're my kinda people, Wombat!

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Got Red Dead Redemption 2 on sale. Saucing down 100GB on Wifi was pain, lol. Not too impressed with the game yet. But I shared the beginning with a friend, which was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom