• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Right now I prefer to play free online games. Many of them are quite entertaining too. Plus I don't need to waste my money on gaming. I play League of Legends regularly. Now at eSports platform https://dreamteam.gg/lol/teams it's easy to find new players for the team or even join a professional team and take part in different tournaments. Want to become a pro gamer and start earning money while playing.

Last edited:
Purchased Cadence of Hyrule and pre-ordered Link's Awakening.

The former has rogue-lite elements and is right up my alley. I never actually played the original Link's Awakening, so, looking forward to that.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Stardew Valley and I have not known peace since downloading it.

My life is consumed with watering my plants, petting the animals, finding gifts for my sad neighbors, and not passing out in those damned mines.

Most recent purchase was Twilight Princess HD for the Wii U. I had enough Platinum Points to get the game for 30% off digitally, and I've been playing through Wind Waker HD and miss the more traditional formats after playing so much BOTW. So I figured now was as good of a time as ever to buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom