• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Purchased a boxed Japanese Orange GameCube for about 4500 yen ($40 USDish). Got an adaptor to covert the AV cable to HDMI too and Wind Waker I already purchased previously for 900 yen. Managed to forget to buy a memory card though, so I’ll have to go get one of those sometime soon. Playing more games through in Japanese is gonna be a good learning tool for sure though.

hWJ29vX.jpg

I already own basic copy of BotW but a guy in internet was selling brand new and sealed special edition of BotW. Of course I had to buy it :whistle:.
Bought also OoA and OoS for 3ds virtual console

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Mee Too

Once I get past the initial "quest progression is gated off by an ability you don't have yet but inevitably will eventually" phase I'm sure it'll get better.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Mee Too

Once I get past the initial "quest progression is gated off by an ability you don't have yet but inevitably will eventually" phase I'm sure it'll get better.
Oh boy, those are my favorite types of games!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I got a memory card for my new gamecube since i forgot to get that last time.

I also got boxed Japanese copies of all of the following:
- Zelda Twilight Princess Gamecube (~$50)
- Zelda Wind Waker Gamecube (~$10)
- Pokemon Colosseum Gamecube (~$4)
- Mario Party 4 Gamecube (~$4)
- Pokemon Box Gamecube(~$2) (I also got Ruby and Sapphire on Gameboy for about $4 each)
- Animal Crossing Gamecube
- Soul Calibur 2 Gamecube
- Donkey Kong Country SNES (~$5)

Building up a collection of games so when I move back to Australia I will have plenty of content to use to practice Japanese language and not forget it. Plus it is so so so cheap compared to back home. Planning on grabbing a Japanese SNES and N64 before I go home also for about $20 and $30 respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom