• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

D

Deleted member 81859

Legends. Kind of. I WILL get it, but not untill my 3DS is fixed.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
What's Final Fantasy Explorers like?
It's pretty fun from what I've played so far. I definitely enjoy the level of customization. You don't have to level grind as intensely as other games at least up to where I'm at anyway. Which is nice. The story is ok so far, nothing too amazing yet. The exploration is comparable to twilight princess in my opinion, in the sense it's a big world to explore, but not a whole lot of new things to see. The art style is pretty nice.
The nice thing though about the internet though you can look up game play about it, and get a feel for it your self.
Overall It's a pretty cool game, I'd recommend it.:)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
With Quantum Break releasing soon I decided to purchase Alan Wake for PC. I won't have time to play it for a little while but it was on sale (from $20 to $7) so I couldn't resist.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
bought Dank Souls Tres on tuesday...30 hours on that ****er already, holy **** i love this game until...!!!

PONTIFF SULYVAHN. what a mother****ing **** dude. IDK what the devs were thinking when they designed this guy.

Okami. My boyfriend bought our Wii and I told him he can't just own only one game and borrow ours. So I gave him Naruto Shippuuden 3 and I bought him Okami today. I'm thinking he'll enjoy Punch Out, Smash Bros. and Mario Kart as well. Maybe I'll introduce him to Twilight Princess.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Finally broke down and bought Twilight Princess HD. It's been awhile since I've played the game so I'm looking forward to it.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Overwatch
Dragon Age: Inquisition (plus Jaws of Hakkon and Trespasser)
Destiny: The Taken King DLC
The Order: 1886 (because it was on sale and I said wynaut)
Dishonored Definitive Edition
Tom Clancy's The Division (I ****ing hate Ubisoft)
Prototype
inFAMOUS Second Son
inFAMOUS First Light
Tales from the Borderlands
The Walking Dead Season 1 + 2
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (2 + TPS with all DLC)
Hatoful Boyfriend
Beyond Two Souls

Okay, I think that's everything... Whew! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom