• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ok so i HATED the second half of book 6 lol, because link would never act like that no matter the circumstances, plus it was just so painfully edgy it cut both of my wrists, and a terrible note to end a book on when I have to wait months for another one.
I did like how book 7 cleared it up and blamed it on the Triforce, because like, Link would never, and book 7 is really really good, but another thing that made me mad was how midna just showed up again and was like "oh lol I was waiting for you to be normal" when she left not because of Link's behavior, but because she didn't want to put him in danger, so if that was the case then she should have been looking for the damn shards without him instead, otherwise she had 0 reason to leave. Maybe she just wanted to rile him up, or just decided to stick around when he lost his mind, but it makes no ****ing sense, and it's almost worse knowing she WAS there and watched him lying there half dead for days before even so much as talking to him, but I mean we knew she wasn't that good of a person. Even as her best self she's still a dirtbag lol.
Ganondorf and Zelda having a tea party was funny as **** though, I showed my mom and she got a real kick out of it.
What really got me is when he somehow managed to stab Dark Link but oh no, somehow it was actually himself and then the ****in line "you killed yourself" like, that was not character development, that was just edge for edge's sake.

I'm really liking Ganondorf's character tho, I love cordial villains.

Last edited:

Fierce Deity Link

Knight of the Falling Moon
ok so i HATED the second half of book 6 lol, because link would never act like that no matter the circumstances, plus it was just so painfully edgy it cut both of my wrists, and a terrible note to end a book on when I have to wait months for another one.
I did like how book 7 cleared it up and blamed it on the Triforce, because like, Link would never, and book 7 is really really good, but another thing that made me mad was how midna just showed up again and was like "oh lol I was waiting for you to be normal" when she left not because of Link's behavior, but because she didn't want to put him in danger, so if that was the case then she should have been looking for the damn shards without him instead, otherwise she had 0 reason to leave. Maybe she just wanted to rile him up, or just decided to stick around when he lost his mind, but it makes no ****ing sense, and it's almost worse knowing she WAS there and watched him lying there half dead for days before even so much as talking to him, but I mean we knew she wasn't that good of a person. Even as her best self she's still a dirtbag lol.
Ganondorf and Zelda having a tea party was funny as **** though, I showed my mom and she got a real kick out of it.
Redacted.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
William McComas Byron Jr.[1] (born November 29, 1997) is an American professional stock car racing driver. He competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 24 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 for Hendrick Motorsports, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 17 Chevrolet Camaro for HMS, and part-time in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Chevrolet Silverado for Kyle Busch Motorsports. He won the 2015 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Championship and the Sunoco Rookie of the Year award in the 2016 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season. The following season he won both the 2017 NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship and 2017 Sunoco Rookie of the Year. Byron also won the 2018 MENCS Sunoco Rookie of the Year award.[2]

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
What really got me is when he somehow managed to stab Dark Link but oh no, somehow it was actually himself and then the ****in like "you killed yourself" like, that was not character development, that was just edge for edge's sake.

I'm really liking Ganondorf's character tho, I love cordial villains.
Link be like you merely adopted the darkness, I was born in it, molded by it

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
What really got me is when he somehow managed to stab Dark Link but oh no, somehow it was actually himself and then the ****in line "you killed yourself" like, that was not character development, that was just edge for edge's sake.
I will say that at least that stuff was basically link hallucinating or whatever, so it didn't necessarily *need* to make sense, i still hate it because it's edgy nonsense, but at least they weren't trying to say it was real.
(If you can't tell I've been waiting to ***** about this for years, i should make a rankiing of books sometime)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm giving you a hard time about this but I really can relate to just wanting to get a random snack that isn't your usual choice.
I will say that at least that stuff was basically link hallucinating or whatever, so it didn't necessarily *need* to make sense, i still hate it because it's edgy nonsense, but at least they weren't trying to say it was real.
(If you can't tell I've been waiting to ***** about this for years, i should make a rankiing of books sometime)
Book 4 is the best one I've read so far :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom