• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
its one of those "realistic" Hansa plushes.
speaking of, i was looking at more of those handmade ones on etsy earlier, these things are kinda mind blowing
Those are freaking wild, if I had that sort of money I might just be willing to drop it on the wolf one.
tfw someone wanted freaking paw patrol fan art for an art trade so im drawing it but its actually turning out really good but i dont know if i want it in my DA gallery
Lmao can you share it here or in dms I wanna see this.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Those are freaking wild, if I had that sort of money I might just be willing to drop it on the wolf one.
I technically could with the way Ive been saving, but my parents would probably tell me to get out of their house at that point, they were wanting me paying rent after they saw how much i was tipping at Olive garden because i was "basically throwing money away"
Lmao can you share it here or in dms I wanna see this.
141b690f_e0a2_4309_a42f_b6348fef6da6_by_ketchupdog57_dfyrptb-fullview.jpg
not finished but you get the idea, the first dog is their own OC but i wish they didnt ask for Chase involved lmao. I have a reputation to uphold

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
doubt the waiter would agree lol
It's not even a bad deal on my end since i get the bottomless stuff and eat a ridiculous amount of it, plus one of the waiters i had tipped before gave me a massive slice of cake for free when I wasn't even his customer lol
That's actualyl pretyty cool lol
Thanks, their character is really neat actually. I could just edit chase out but they would probably find that insulting

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom