• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

So as someone who is questioning my sexuality and still a white guy it’s probably why I don’t understand representation as much as others who are minorities
as someone who is a minority and will scarcely be represented in media because sex sells, i am just extremely bitter about it. people hype up how important representation is while actively erasing some groups in the name of their own representation so the whole thing has a parasitic nature at this point and its selfish rather than empowering. theyre not toppling the white cishets either, theyre literally just shoving lesser represented people even further down the ladder to get their time in the spotlight and the response is objectifying them for being a minority rather than a person

My dog is going absolutely feral over a housfly, she might not even notice rabbits in the vicinity but flies? She's on em
i was going fly crazy today too, shes in good company :cool:

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I’ve explored the Sky a lot, it’s a really cool big area and I like the atmosphere a lot, especially with the orange leaves and such

Haven’t expired the Depths much, they’re kinda freaky to be honest, the Gloom is pretty annoying, but at least I got the camera from that quest in the Depths there

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I like the Zonai devices so far

The flying bird Zonai device and balloon are really helpful for exploring, and I actually managed to make a vehicle with the wheels

However I haven’t brainstormed what else I can make.

Though it does feel a lot like Shekiah tech just that the energy is green instead of blue

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I remember when Nintendo said it was gonna be a dark Zelda game, but I just don’t see it? Maybe I’m early in, but compared to the stuff in MM and even OoT, I haven’t encountered anything as creepy as what was in those games

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
The one with that fox named Rita that you had as your pfp?
No, space odyssey
I remember when Nintendo said it was gonna be a dark Zelda game, but I just don’t see it? Maybe I’m early in, but compared to the stuff in MM and even OoT, I haven’t encountered anything as creepy as what was in those games
I mean, maybe that'll change when you get all the tears, I'm finding the story pretty surprising but nothing that isn't kid friendly or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom