• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I heard zootopia 2 was announced
Apparently there's a large group of people who believe Nick and Judy were legit a thing at the end of the first movie, but I can't really interpret their relationship that way because they're straight up different species, I guess if they were the same species there's a lot of stuff that *could* have been seen as romantic tension, but I refuse to believe disney was going for that.

why does everything have to be romantic? there are other types of bonds people can form

also yeesh to people implying romance has to mean theyre ****ing, if theh really wanted to ship them romantiy, it doesnt mean they have to have a physical relationship especially if theyre different species (also technjcally its a kids movie??)

they could just cuddle >:(

people exhaust me lmao

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
also yeesh to people implying romance has to mean theyre ****ing, if theh really wanted to ship them romantiy, it doesnt mean they have to have a physical relationship especially if theyre different species (also technjcally its a kids movie??)
Yeah yikes, luckily I don't see people say that kind of stuff about nick and Judy (I don't interact with that fandom at all though) but i mean it's physically impossible for them to do that anyway so. But yeah, relationships without boning exist, and they would kind of have to in this context, but I'm sure that wouldn't stop people.
The reason this is on my mind is cus my coworker mentioned it yesterday and had apparently heard that disney confirmed the movie would be about their hybrid kids, I looked into that and found nothing, but that sounds like an awful direction to take it in anyway, and also just wouldn't make any sense lmao.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
reminds me... i have couple concept for my game; an elm sawfly and a bald faced hornet are a married couple and they have a son... but the catch is, male hymenopterans are only biologically related to their mothers (cuz they develop from unfertilized eggs) so the son is a sawfly too
So they reproduce asexually?
I like how you're actually basing their traits off of their species instead of having them just as fictional characters though, that's a nice touch.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I heard zootopia 2 was announced
Apparently there's a large group of people who believe Nick and Judy were legit a thing at the end of the first movie, but I can't really interpret their relationship that way because they're straight up different species, I guess if they were the same species there's a lot of stuff that *could* have been seen as romantic tension, but I refuse to believe disney was going for that.
are you... speciesist?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I'm a canine supremist, I just don't believe they should mix with other species.

Well actually foxes aren't canines anyway so

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Medium_WW22045.jpg
Speaking of species, I just learned about these from my coworker yesterday, they're called Amur leopards and they're fluffier leopards that live in the colder climates of Russia and China. But they're critically endangered and one of the rarest big cats, there's less than 100 wild ones left.
v_solkin_far_eastern_leopard_358873.jpg

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
The first league of legends character to "look just like me" wasn't even white lol
People say representation matters for this reason but I can't even understand that
I feel it’s possibly a minority thing, people on here said before to me that some people who are straight and white might not understand it because most characters in media are white and straight and has catered to them for years and has mocked people like those who are black for years (like black face and The Minstrel Show), and there’s not nearly as many good representations of gay and poc characters in media compared to the large amount of the other

So as someone who is questioning my sexuality and still a white guy it’s probably why I don’t understand representation as much as others who are minorities

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
"Still a white guy" making it sound like that could change lmao

My dog is going absolutely feral over a housfly, she might not even notice rabbits in the vicinity but flies? She's on em

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom