• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
R.5f1ec4ec144a1a4f2f901ef218898347

man this edible aint sh-
efa25aa3f34e97c57f8fe4a1884e46cd.jpg

the majority of furries just liking animals for what they can harvest for oc design is literally one of the most brain damaged thing ever

but like thats not even a furry problem, like in general, humanity has gotten obsessed with fiction over reality and that's just like one surface level example of it

but vr metaverse **** can sum up the epitome of it... trying to create stuff without being able to reuse existing stuff
hey this sounds like ai art on a higher rung of the metaphorical ladder even

wait im not done actually

the "i wish squids were real" meme is funny but it kind of is funny for reasons related to this like... most people didnt care about squids until splatoon and people looked up squid species to learn about them JUST to make oc's like

splatoon made squids "real" to people in that it required fiction in order for people to give them a second thought

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
most people didnt care about squids until splatoon and people looked up squid species to learn about them JUST to make oc's
i mean, true that, but at least it means theyre learning more about squids in a convoluted way. while it's an annoying practice, at least its not actively harmful like some trends tend to be

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
R.5f1ec4ec144a1a4f2f901ef218898347

man this edible aint sh-
efa25aa3f34e97c57f8fe4a1884e46cd.jpg
The bottom ones are cool, but the top ones have me wanting to torch the garden.
i think the harm im seeing with fiction attracting people to animals is the way they perceive them

its like theyre looking down on them... nature as a whole

i should write a book about how people perceive nature someday i feel like i could go on about it for awhile
Would read.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
The bottom ones are cool, but the top ones have me wanting to torch the garden.
Never seen the bottom, but wdym the tops are awesome, they do nothing but sit in their webs eating things and brightening the surrounding areas with their presence.
The fact that it's a Gerudo somehow makes it worse.
LiVZ.gif
That Heart of the Desert dude would be drooling over that quote.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Also something that made me chuckle is how Link gains a memory that happened to him before the upheaval but after the calamity, like the shrine of resurrection didn't just wipe his memory once, it fried his poor brain to the point where he's forgetting stuff afterwards too

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
They're just too big, I dun like them.
I mean, fair but link is also like really ****ing short by Hylan standards too, I feel like everyone I talk to is bigger than him, even purah lol.
I met this black Hylan that was double my height and totally racked, maybe he's actually the 1 male gerudo and is just lying to everyone about his lineage, cus it's not like he could live in the Gerudo town anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom