• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
me if spending hours trying the most outlandish and nonsensical things to solve an issue in a video game when the actual solution should have been blatantly obvious the whole time was a job:
OIP.TFu9-uDbC25wIev91QY50gAAAA

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
There's been a couple of things alreday in TotK that idk if I cheesed or if the solution was actually that wack.
The problem I have with ultrahand is that there's so many options. I'm just staring at a pile of wood like "WHAT AM I TO DO WITH THIS??" I guarantee you I haven't once solved a puzzle the way I was meant to.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The problem I have with ultrahand is that there's so many options. I'm just staring at a pile of wood like "WHAT AM I TO DO WITH THIS??" I guarantee you I haven't once solved a puzzle the way I was meant to.
I've had to ditch a few shrines because I've just been so lost about what I'm supposed to do. Also, I'm really wondering what's up with all of those wood stations all over the place, I guess just a place to get building material for funsies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom