• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Well yeah, that is something that happens with the female designs, especially in anime or anime games

Main example that comes to mind is female Byleth, while I’m not big on the male version it’s okay, but the large eyes and tights on female Byleth are awful.
the issue is giving these features non-anthropomorphic/ non-humans which is what you posted criticizes in the first place lol

this was so ****ing stupid, this was a 10x battle too... 1v1 with me and this riko dude

i feel kinda bad but it happened late in the match; dont know why it didnt just disconnect us all

IMG_1844.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
does anyone else cringe when random ass artists start selling plushies of their characters? like just cus lots of people liked your funny drawing or animation or whatever doesnt mean theyre gonna want a plush version of it staring at them on a shelf for the rest of their life

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
The real reason some paperback books stay open and are floppy, and some that are stiff has nothing to do with paper quality or the spine.

It actually has to do with the grain of the paper. Like wood, paper has a grain. When printed properly the paper grain will run along the same direction as the spine, leading to a book that stays open easier.

Source: Reading since age 4.

does anyone else cringe when random ass artists start selling plushies of their characters? like just cus lots of people liked your funny drawing or animation or whatever doesnt mean theyre gonna want a plush version of it staring at them on a shelf for the rest of their life
its something about them assuming their audience's interest that makes it weird to me.. i think

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
Not even a little. If a person doesn’t want the plushie, then they don’t buy the plushie. But a lot of people (often myself included, despite my lack of money) do like the plushies. In the end, all plushies started as someone’s art.
They are neat, yeah

But I find those that are like, cartoon plushie versions of a YouTuber to be weird. Something feels weird about the plushie version of a YouTuber in your room or house.
My mom bought one of those. They’re cute! Well, all the one’s I’ve seen, at least…

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
plushies are neat tho :(
not these ones, theyre always horrendous looking lol. just rough shapes with crud embroidered on 90% of the time, and theyre usually ridiculously expensive too. with the money they charge you could go out and buy one that actually has semblance to a real thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom