• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

ive yet to read the tp manga, will need to finish accumulating the rest of the volumes now that they're all out (but not any time soon, my wallet hurts from rf3 special and totk) but while the manga is loosely based on the games, i mean the character portrayals are going to be biased a bit on akira himekawa's interpretations of the characters, as that would be how best they would bring the characters to life

i guess the question is more a matter of whether you think the portrayal is actually midna breaking character, or if its just told better in game

kind of reminds me that i sometimes get severe whiplash when i encounter fanart or some depiction of a character i like that has them interpreting them in a completely different way than im used to... like its totally a reasonable way to interpret them but not one that i explored much because i tend to focus on different aspects of these characters that other people do

20852786b3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom