• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

friend just sent me this

hukpe371zbwa1.png

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
i always have the urge to stop them in this situation but they probably cant just give it to you anyway
I didn't even register when I passed it, I realized when I got home.
rst guy has a point, second brings up neurodivergence for basically no reason cus theres not really a correlation lol. reminds me of a meme that i dont seem to have saved, but its a little aggravating when people drag this stuff into unrelated convos with no real backing behind it
Fr, people bring up that stuff when it's not even relevant. I think I've mentioned this here already, but Cody Ware was arrested a few weeks ago for (allegedly) choking out a woman, and all the articles were talking about how he's had a battle with mental health and how he has aspergers and all this other stuff and I'm just like "So?? There's plenty of people without aspergers that do domestic violence and plenty with it that don't, that doesn't have anything to do with it."

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Number 1 in interactions that made me laugh today-

Me to my dad (whist cleaning): "hey do you want the manual for Donkey Konga in Spanish?"
Him (without hesitation) : "YES?!"
I wish my dad was this cool. Ive got the OG pokemon TCG manual in german, found for 10 cents at potters house thrift. same place i got my gameboy advance for 3.75
Fr, people bring up that stuff when it's not even relevant. I think I've mentioned this here already, but Cody Ware was arrested a few weeks ago for (allegedly) choking out a woman, and all the articles were talking about how he's had a battle with mental health and how he has aspergers and all this other stuff and I'm just like "So?? There's plenty of people without aspergers that do domestic violence and plenty with it that don't, that doesn't have anything to do with it."
my mom went thru a phase of saying i had that, now ive got a nice get out of jail free card for the next time i choke some ***** out. but fr though, i get those things do have legitimate effects, but almost any time someone mentions it on social media it feels like theyre either pity seeking (like on the tweet frax shared, and in many other instances dehumanizing their own self) or using it as an excuse. Ive got quite a few friends with various mental conditions and they can acknowledge and explain how it effects them without using it as a way to insist theyre above all rules and responsibilities

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I went to the mario movie earlier today with 2 friends for one of their birthdays, and at the end my buddy says "did you notice they couldnt get the rights to donkey kong? the game said jump man" and im like.... uh buddy idk how to break it to you but i think they just might have gotten the rights to donkey kong.... cant quite put my finger on why....

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So first off, Trackhouse Racing, a NASCAR Cup team, is part owned by Pitbull, and Pitbull's next album is called "Trackhouse" and it's focused on the race team and he's not doing it to promote the team but just because he loves it.

Also, a F1 driver has apparently started making his own music, and his song is apparently #1? And he's starting on the pole this weekend. Wild stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom