• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

lol

its the screenshot uploading tool i use. it has full gif support and stuff hence my lovely gif game screenshots every so often

its still able to take screenshots but it cant upload for some reason. im hoping its just a temporary error and it fixes itself cuz im afraid im gonna make the problem worse.... but fsdfssdfsdfsfds

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I'm seeing people making fun of dreams appearance, which is kinda weird, like yeah ok you don't like the guy but 1, making fun of appearance is kind of jackass as it's largely out of someone's control and 2, he's not even unattractive? Heck, I'd say he's objectively more aestetically attractive than average even. Its like people were really wanting him to be some fat ugly neckbeard but when he actually looks average and "as advertised" they still wanna take that energy out on him to make themselves feel better idk

3M83DI6dJG.gif

I'm seeing people making fun of dreams appearance, which is kinda weird, like yeah ok you don't like the guy but 1, making fun of appearance is kind of jackass as it's largely out of someone's control and 2, he's not even unattractive? Heck, I'd say he's objectively more aestetically attractive than average even. Its like people were really wanting him to be some fat ugly neckbeard but when he actually looks average and "as advertised" they still wanna take that energy out on him to make themselves feel better idk
that reminds me of this thing i saw last night

5ad013dedc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom