• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
Why don't we just let every butterfly in the world get a decent office job. I mean that is why I only vote for certain people. C'mon people, butterflies have rights too.
Forget butterflies, we should give stickbugs rights as well! I have a friend who identifies as a stickbug, and he's tired of his rights being violated!!

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
eh that's usually me around 1 or 2 and I'm the only one on...but a better question is why are you using light mode??

On the dark mode, t makes it look like I am on one of those no-no sites. That is the last thing I need someone thinking I am on when I am on here. The Internet is a dangerous place.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
On the dark mode, t makes it look like I am on one of those no-no sites. That is the last thing I need someone thinking I am on when I am on here. The Internet is a dangerous place.
I mean shades of blue don't I think. Idk who thinks that as long as it's not orange and black yknow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom