• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Sign: Do you yield?

@Uwu_Oocoo2 :
i-do-not-nintendo.gif
I FEEL BULLIED XD

also the vibration on my phone stopped working and i dont know if it was a glitch with me being on do not disturb for awhile because my dad was blowing up my phone and giving me anxiety or a glitch with airplane mode or a glitch with borrowing my mom's head phones or because i accidentally got coffee on my phone like a week ago or a combination of these things but

it is bothering me i keep missing texts, i dont know when this started i think a day ago??

and it shouldnt bother me because phone vibrations trigger my ptsd but now its really annoying cuz i dont know when im getting texts

also i found a weird remix of kesha die young called youthful nihilism

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I've got so dang many screenshots and stuff to share but I deactivated my Twitter account so I'll have to turn that back on if I wanna upload them.... Might just have to make a backup for the reason I made my main one in the first place :fpalm:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I never have my phone on cus the vibrate noise always jumpscares me fsr. I hate it so much that any time I would set an alarm, my subconscious would wake me up constantly because I guess I hated waking up the vibrate noise that came with it, I'm talking every 10 minutes within the hour before it was scheduled I'd wake up. Then I found out you can disable it in alarms so I put music instead and I've never had that problem since.

Also, not me stumbling on the final boss by accident, I closed that **** real quick cus I'M NOT READY

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I've got so dang many screenshots and stuff to share but I deactivated my Twitter account so I'll have to turn that back on if I wanna upload them.... Might just have to make a backup for the reason I made my main one in the first place :fpalm:
You can text them now, but I couldn't get that to work, or make a Facebook account, Because you'll never be tempted to use that for anything else.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Also, not me stumbling on the final boss by accident, I closed that **** real quick cus I'M NOT READY
I kept expecting it to happen while I was wandering around the castle, my brother also kept making me think he knew where it was and was trying to guide me there, but that was just me being paranoid I think lol. It was weird just, hanging out in the sanctum tho.
You could post them on ZD Discord.
Is there a way to upload straight from the Switch to Discord?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I won't give any details, but I had a theory long before this about it and my coworker said I was wrong, so I didn't worry too much but I guess HE was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom